Le'Veon Bell Traded to the SF 49ers for the #9 Pick

JLambert58

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So in all seriousness.  In 2019, do we have any options from our end as far as Tagging him?  Or is he free to walk?  If he's free to walk, that is what he'll do.

I dont believe there is any reason we could not tag him again from a rules standpoint, but we would have to increase the amount again like this year. 

I dont see anyway they would continue to play that game, however. If he isn't signed long term, this is it. 

On 4/2/2018 at 12:47 AM, AlanFanecaFan said:

I know it wouldn’t happen but getting the 2 2nds from Indy, which they got from the Jets trade would be perfect.

Id even be fine with a 2nd and their 3rd.

New England made a great trade IMO to dump Cooks and jump up into 23rd pick. Seems like a perfect spot to grab either of the LBs everyone is waiting for the Steelers to take, especially since their LBs suck to be blunt. Picking up Cooks seemed out of character for the Pats with the potential price tag associated with him long term, but in true Pats fashion he didnt start making any money from them until this season, so not much lost there IMO cause Brady's been throwing to whoever since 2001. Gee I wish our team would take a quick lesson.

Always a step ahead it seems.

Archived