Far Cry 5

Just now, Tyty said:

Oh sry I'm doing clutch missions so I quick glance thought your comment was responding to my clutchcomment. He's the yesman in the south

Ah yeah. The dude was beyond inept, I'd have killed him myself if I was the father. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 1:59 PM, Tyty said:

That was probably my favorite ending to a game ever 

Everywhere I go on Reddit it's people saying it's the worst haha. I need to sit down and start getting through that damn game. I keep putting it off.

2 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Everywhere I go on Reddit it's people saying it's the worst haha. I need to sit down and start getting through that damn game. I keep putting it off.

It's a very polarizing ending, You'll probably love or hate it. I personally hate it.

I really wish there was a limit to the attack choppers or at least a penalty to losing one. It's just so easy to jump in one and rampage the AI. I'm playing on hard and I haven't even chosen any of the health perks and I'm barely getting any resistance. The chopper is way too OP but at the same time it's so much fun to light up an outpost with it I'm addicted lol. There should have been monetary costs for each spawning of a vehicle. :S

Died during Air Raid. So when I spawned back I called Nick. The Chosen plane was flying by me, and I hooked a mean turn as it was doing so. And there was Nick, flying headfirst into Chosen. Which had me flying into both of them, and we all blew up. Twas pretty sweet.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:09 PM, MathMan said:

I hate the fact that you can fail missions and have them start over.

I wish it was like Fallout, where the mission would just stay failed, and you continue on.

And find different ways to increase the rep meter.

It took me 70 something tries on a wingsuit clutch Nixon mission and I learned from death to load screen to actual start of the restart is about 32 seconds 

Archived