New First Round Mock with Trades

Apollo

The Browns are not passing on Barkley and then trading up super high to grab Guice. That makes absolutely no sense. Also, the idea that they take Ward at 4 is almost equally as unlikely. He looks like he will be a very good corner, but that is just too high for a skinny 5 foot 10 corner with how deep this class is. I like all of these players, but I don't like where we are getting them and what we would have to give up to trade up for a running back.

4 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

Theres alot of OL options Vikings would likely go with instead.

MM, Daniels, Williams

Marcus would be riding the bench now that we have Sheldon Richardson.

Agreed on all accounts.

MM went #10 to the Raiders.

I'd add Wynn and Hernandez to that list as well. 

Uninspiring Browns draft. It's not vomit-worthy, but I'd be mad.

Darnold at #1.

Ward is fine at #4 given Barkley's gone and assuming we can't trade down.

...that trade up is awful. Why are we trading so many assets to select a tier 2 RB? Derrius Guice's grow on trees. I'd be fine with just selecting him at #20 if we traded DOWN, but trading up into the 1st round to get a RB that would likely be there at #33 anyways? Terrible.

Overall, it gets a C-

On 4/3/2018 at 2:46 AM, bigbillshater said:

Dude you honestly think Miami would pass up Baker Mayfield if he was available at 11th c'mon stop thinking like a fan and do it right

I can understand your point, Miami MIGHT take Mayfield, I chose otherwise.  But I just wonder just what team do you think I am a fan of from making this choice.  Because being a fan had nothing to do with my decision

Archived