Who do you choose at 4? (No trade down option)

candyman93

Pick at 4  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose?

• Saquon Barkley
    • Bradley Chubb
    • Denzel Ward
    • Other player

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'd take Mayfield too, then sell to the highest bidder (assuming we like Darnold for us more).

I was thinking the same thing! I would trade Darnold to the highest bidder if we head Mayfield sitting on the board at 4. Baker, Chubb, Denver trade up to 1. We get Baker at 4 and Chubb at 5 plus, let's say, picks 40, 99 and a 2019 1st. That would be phenomenal.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

going barkley only because next year is loaded with dl

then trade are first overall 2nd to somebodies next year 1st

draft dl and ot next year two positions absolutely loaded

Ug, this is the most loaded draft in recent memory, why on earth would you trade 2-01 which is as close as you can get to a 1st THIS YEAR, for a first NEXT YEAR that very well could only be a few spots higher?

I don’t know...

want to like Chubb, I love the idea of two dominant ends, but I’m not sure that’s what he is.  I just see a lot of Chris Long.  Good, but not great.

I think Barkley is a great prospect, but I don’t care to draft a RB that high, especially in this class.

Ward is another one who is good, but not elite imo.

Gun to my head I take Chubb.

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Ug, this is the most loaded draft in recent memory, why on earth would you trade 2-01 which is as close as you can get to a 1st THIS YEAR, for a first NEXT YEAR that very well could only be a few spots higher?

The assumption would be that we trade with someone who looks to be capable of tanking the season...like the Colts, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Giants, Bears, Browns, Broncos, or maybe Cardinals. It's be a calculated gamble. That's how we got #4 overall this year, after all.

If it was truly up to me I'd chose Barkley 

I couldn't pass on him personally hes just so good and a great guy to help with the culture 

but because we wont draft him 

I want a trade down 

I also am not sure if Chubb is elite, and I'm not sure if I like Denzel Ward more than a guy like Isaiah Oliver 

but I'd go Chubb because even if he turns to be ok its at least on the Dline and Pass rush comes first to me 

Archived