Who do you choose at 4? (No trade down option)

candyman93

Pick at 4  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose?

• Saquon Barkley
    • Bradley Chubb
    • Denzel Ward
    • Other player

Saquon Barkley.

I understand the debate about RB value. I just want my two best players in the draft on the Browns. I feel like if we take them at 1 and 4, it instantly not only makes us better for a long time, but also 100x more watchable. About time we had some fun watching big plays made by Browns players.

On 4/2/2018 at 2:13 AM, DizzyDean said:

Ug, this is the most loaded draft in recent memory, why on earth would you trade 2-01 which is as close as you can get to a 1st THIS YEAR, for a first NEXT YEAR that very well could only be a few spots higher?

because it could be 1st overall

on a personal level i like the ot next year better than this year

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, ohiogenius said:

Ward because if we dont take him Chicago takes him at 8. 

When EJ Gaines leaves next year, he will take over and shut down AB and AJ

I think the Bears would have a hard time taking a CB in round 1. While Ward fits the insane measurables that Pace usually looks for in round 1, they just paid Fuller and Amukamara, and they have a huge need at EDGE (Landry, Davenport, Edmunds). I could see him going to Indy or Tampa though.

4 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I'm going with Chubb. Him and Garrett would be a threat to ANY team in the league. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Garrett Chubb ogbah Collins would be an awesome nascar package on 3rd and longs.

48 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I'm going with Chubb. Him and Garrett would be a threat to ANY team in the league. 

I've went back and forth and I agree with this.   I just want opposing teams to worry about something when we face them.   I also think ogbah is not half bad but pair Garrett and Chubb together and turn it loose.  

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If Darnold played fo 10 years and Barkley 6 it would be worth it imo.

10 years of mid career Chad Pennington level qbing.... not exactly a recipe for championship football.  Great way to waste away the meaty years of the rest of our bery good young talent though.

50 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

10 years of mid career Chad Pennington level qbing.... not exactly a recipe for championship football.  Great way to waste away the meaty years of the rest of our bery good young talent though.

I rate him higher than you. Also more accurately.

57 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Loving this.

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I rate him higher than you. Also more accurately.

I actually don't think he'll even be as good as Chad Pennington before the injuries. So I guess we could say I rate him even less accurately than Dizzy.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Loving this.

I actually don't think he'll even be as good as Chad Pennington before the injuries. So I guess we could say I rate him even less accurately than Dizzy.

we can all say anything apart from ****

Archived