Pick two

Eric

Slow time for the NFL, so just something to pass the time. Pick the first two players you think the Skins draft and the two you would like to see them draft. I'm just curious to see how close we get as a forum.

The two I think they will draft.                                  Derrius Guice and B.J. Hill

The two I would like to see them draft.                  Vita Vea and Ronald Jones.

I think they'll draft Da'Ron Payne in the first and the second rounder will be harder to predict - most likely a RB that is left over - I'll say Kerryon Johnson.  Bruce seems to like big school guys and doesn't reach in the first. The 2nd rounder could be a reach tho.

I'll leave who I want to see them draft for my next mock draft.

I think they will draft Derwin James and Tim Settle

I want them to draft Roquan Smith and Rashad Penny

though what I think they draft I want as well. I want to pick the best players avalible the players I think we draft will be those players IMO because I think Smith and Penny both go round 1 and Smith before our 13th selection

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

He reminds me of Geno Smith as a prospect.

RGIII...

I dont see what everyone else sees, call me odd, but dude is a statue in the pocket. Stands upright and just uses arm strength to throw the ball. Does not step in and drive the ball. Footwork is a mess. 

He needs A LOT of work. 

Plus he’s very RG like too with- no I’m not running a 40 yard dash even though every other QB did. Drama and jersey sales will follow hence Danny and Brice could very well pick him at 13

ill restate it again. In 5 years the consensus best QB in this draft will be Mason Rudolph who the Steelers will draft as Ben’s successor

Archived