Pick two

Eric

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

giphy.gif

Have we been big spenders? Have we maxed out the cap to the fullest extent? Have we overpaid for guys like Adam Archuleta? To me, this is calm. Its reasonable, fiscally smart. I dont agree about the non signing of Hankins but he has not signed anywhere so its fine to sit tight without giving in to look desperate. 

The only splash really has been Richardson and Smith, but one was a clear need considering. 

its been calm. 

1 minute ago, mike23md said:

Have we been big spenders? Have we maxed out the cap to the fullest extent? Have we overpaid for guys like Adam Archuleta? To me, this is calm. Its reasonable, fiscally smart. I dont agree about the non signing of Hankins and giving into his high price demand, same with DRC. 

its been calm. 

We lost the biggest FA QB probably since Drew Brees hit the market.  Then the whole trade for Smith, including a popular CB. 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

We lost the biggest FA QB probably since Drew Brees hit the market.  Then the whole trade for Smith, including a popular CB. 

We lost him 2 years ago. This was just the last time the FO was going to spend on Cousins. I don't like the fact that we missed on a deal 2 years ago, but frankly, I am fine with where we are at right now. 

I dont like the loss of Fuller, but would you rather go into this season trading up to grab a QB that may not pan out, settling on using Colt McCoy for the next 2 years, or giving up Fuller to get Smith. 

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

We lost him 2 years ago. This was just the last time the FO was going to spend on Cousins. I don't like the fact that we missed on a deal 2 years ago, but frankly, I am fine with where we are at right now. 

I dont like the loss of Fuller, but would you rather go into this season trading up to grab a QB that may not pan out, settling on using Colt McCoy for the next 2 years, or giving up Fuller to get Smith. 

Ya but all of that went down this offseason.  

I want Harrison Phillips, got to draft this guy somehow. Leader in locker room, double major at Stanford, devoted Christian, devotes a lot of time to needy and homeless people, and on top of that he is a hell of a football player. We need more guys on this team like him. He will be a ten year pro, I guarantee it.

11 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I believe we will draft OG I. Wynn on a trade down in the 1st.

I believe we will draft RB R. Penny in the 2nd rd

I hope we draft DT Vita Vea & Guice

But we always neglect the NT position, so I doubt we draft Vea or Payne.

Penny in the 2nd is too high. He doesnt have more than a 4th round grade. I love him, but not in the 2nd. There are many RB's in the 2nd round that are better than Penny. 

Chubb, Michel, Jones, Freeman, Ballage

I would be solid with this:

Guice - 1.13

Wynn/Price - 2.12

Deadrin Senat - 4.10

On 4/1/2018 at 8:11 PM, MKnight82 said:

Bacon Turkey Bravo.  Broccoli Cheddar soup.

You know what else is also apparently a spectacular pair?

"Panera not knowing how to do basic data security" and "Panera not giving a damn for over eight months"

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/04/panerabread-com-leaks-millions-of-customer-records/
https://medium.com/@djhoulihan/no-panera-bread-doesnt-take-security-seriously-bf078027f815

In August 2017, I reported a vulnerability to Panera Bread that allowed the full name, home address, email address, food/dietary preferences, username, phone number, birthday and last four digits of a saved credit card to be accessed in bulk for any user that had ever signed up for an account. This includes my own personal data! Despite an explicit acknowledgement of the issue and a promise to fix it, Panera Bread sat on the vulnerability and, as far as I can tell, did nothing about it for eight months

Daron Payne is not a first round talent unless it's a late 1st. Vita Vea is light years better than him. Been studying film and it's not even close. Vea is 2 + years older but his strength is amazing. We need one of 5 players in the first Vea, James, Fitzpatrick, R. Smith or Ward. If all are gone by our first pick then I'm down with taking Guice. Payne isn't bad, just highly overrated 

Just now, Eric said:

We need one of 5 players in the first Vea, James, Fitzpatrick, R. Smith or Ward.

Out of curiosity, why not Edmunds (I'm assuming Chubb isn't on your list because you assume he'll be long gone; same with Edmunds?)?

Edmunds is good, he could run free a lot because of Settle. Without having a solid nose in front of him I wonder if he will have same success with us. He makes splash plays, just not sure how consistent he is

42 minutes ago, Eric said:

Daron Payne is not a first round talent unless it's a late 1st. Vita Vea is light years better than him. Been studying film and it's not even close. Vea is 2 + years older but his strength is amazing. We need one of 5 players in the first Vea, James, Fitzpatrick, R. Smith or Ward. If all are gone by our first pick then I'm down with taking Guice. Payne isn't bad, just highly overrated 

I don’t agree about Payne.  I think he’s better than Vea.

Archived