From what I read, hear and think will happen mock

BowserBroncos

3 hours ago, Saosin said:

What does MN get in this trade? I feel like if McGlinchey is there, MN would draft him in a heartbeat with our need for RT.

I'm not that good predicting trade values....but I imagine that Cleveland would send 33, a 4th and maybe a 6th.

Like @Mastercheddaar said, cleveland will be looking for a OT to replace Thomas....with McGlinchey dropping I imagine they would jump ahead NE to pick him....they probably try to jump ahead of MN if they sence that McGlinchey could be pick at 30.

With Williams, Miller and some IOL still available, I imagine MN wouldn't be opposed dropping a few picks.

2 hours ago, Hootlander1 said:

I agree but I’de like to see what we gave up. 

Peace

To move from 12 to 6....I think it would be both 1st this year and a 2nd round pick (this year or next).....IND would probably give a day 3 pick back too.

Just guessing, I never can say for sure if the trade value is right.

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I like it overall for the Browns. With how you have us going, the pick at 35 would likely be the best cornerback available.

Could be.....I wouldn't be surprise with Ronald Jones if he is there at 35....grabing Darnold's RB would make sence in my eyes....CB would too.

5 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

You literally said he wasn't in your top 10 of your Mock Draft three days ago. Nothing has changed in the last three days compared to what was out there before. 

Josh Allen has been locked into being drafted at 5th at worse when John Elway went to Idaho for a bowl game in the snow and then the Broncos demanded to coach him in the Senior Bowl. You people are literally blind if it took until the month of April to understand this guy is loved by NFL teams..

This isn't a mock that I gave the picks I think would make all the teams better.....if I did this both Mayfield would drop to 11 and 12 where they would get picked by Miami and Buffalo.

I've gathered all information about visits, interviews and rumors I could find to make this.

I still believe Allen isn't worth a top 10 pick, maybe not worth a 1st round pick at all....IN My EYES....I know the guy will be a 1st round pick and I will not agree with the pick.

Still believe that Allen has everything to be the next big bust.....specially if he goes to a place that doesn't give him all the right things - like Denver.

From what I read I highly doubt NYG will trade down from 2 and will possibly go QB or Barkley or Chubb.

Allen would make sence from them as Eli still got some years in him - although I doubt the moves that the Giants made will help him win now - and Shurmur could be a guy that could coach Allen well.

That's not what I would do if I was their GM tho.

39 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

This isn't a mock that I gave the picks I think would make all the teams better.....if I did this both Mayfield would drop to 11 and 12 where they would get picked by Miami and Buffalo.

I've gathered all information about visits, interviews and rumors I could find to make this.

I still believe Allen isn't worth a top 10 pick, maybe not worth a 1st round pick at all....IN My EYES....I know the guy will be a 1st round pick and I will not agree with the pick.

Still believe that Allen has everything to be the next big bust.....specially if he goes to a place that doesn't give him all the right things - like Denver.

From what I read I highly doubt NYG will trade down from 2 and will possibly go QB or Barkley or Chubb.

Allen would make sence from them as Eli still got some years in him - although I doubt the moves that the Giants made will help him win now - and Shurmur could be a guy that could coach Allen well.

That's not what I would do if I was their GM tho.

A Mock Draft isn't supposed to be about where "you" think prospects are going to go. It's supposed to be a projection on what is going to happen. Hence, a mock, a recreation of what is likely to happen.

I am quite confident that if the Giants cannot get a deal to their liking to flip 1-2 with the Browns to secure Darnold that they will slide down a few spots and take either Chubb or Barkley. Seems like Darnold is the only one they have true interest in.

1 hour ago, Da_Ducktator said:

A Mock Draft isn't supposed to be about where "you" think prospects are going to go. It's supposed to be a projection on what is going to happen. Hence, a mock, a recreation of what is likely to happen.

I am quite confident that if the Giants cannot get a deal to their liking to flip 1-2 with the Browns to secure Darnold that they will slide down a few spots and take either Chubb or Barkley. Seems like Darnold is the only one they have true interest in.

Jets tried to move to 2 before trading with IND...if the Giants were about to trade they would done it already.

From what I'm seeing from the media that are close to the situations it's more likely that Denver trade down from 5 than NYG from two.

Also doubt Denver pick a QB unless Darnold or Rosen are there at 5.

Archived