From what I read, hear and think will happen mock

BowserBroncos

2 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

A Mock Draft isn't supposed to be about where "you" think prospects are going to go. It's supposed to be a projection on what is going to happen. Hence, a mock, a recreation of what is likely to happen.

I must have missed when this rule was made.

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Could be.....I wouldn't be surprise with Ronald Jones if he is there at 35....grabing Darnold's RB would make sence in my eyes....CB would too.

Well,  the Browns MAYBE have a #2 corner between TJ Carrie, EJ Gaines and Howard Wilson,  but there is no clear number one corner on our team right now. Pick 35 is our last shot to grab a potential CB1 IMO. 

And I love me some Ronald Jones,  BUT:

1. This RB class is very deep. 

2. Jones is dinged up and couldn't run at the combine other than the botched 40.

3. Slight build, especially compared to the other top RBs.

I expect him to fall at least into give 50s and maybe even will be there at 64 (though I'd be fine with a small trade up with, say, our 5th). The corner position is more of a hole on the roster at this point.  Maybe you could give us Baker in your next mock to help ease in the Browns fans as to what is actually going to happen on draft day ?. 

23 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Horrible for CLE to pass on Barkley, that would be insane. #1 Propsect, #1 RB the last decade, cmon now.

For PHI, Hurst cmon, thats horrible he's not even a 1st rounder maybe late 2nd or early 3rd but not 1st. and especially not with gesicki, or goedert. 

Barkley said that the Browns have not interviewed him....and the signing of Hyde could make them take a RB later....like I said Ronald Jones would make sence with Darnold going at 1.

From what I've heard PHI likes Hurst and he is being pegged as a 1st rounder from analysts.

26 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Barkley said that the Browns have not interviewed him....and the signing of Hyde could make them take a RB later....like I said Ronald Jones would make sence with Darnold going at 1.

From what I've heard PHI likes Hurst and he is being pegged as a 1st rounder from analysts.

Of course, you don't need to interview him, plus doing that shows CLE's hand. 

I have yet to see anyone have him as a 1st rounder besides walterfootball.com, which is one of the worst sites. 

15 hours ago, bananabucket said:

I must have missed when this rule was made.

Sounds like a completely pointless waste of time otherwise. If you want people to know what you think of prospects, write up rankings and scouting reports, hence the purpose of those.

OP had Orlando Brown in the 1st round though so he clearly isn't reading, hearing or thinking well.

10 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

Sounds like a completely pointless waste of time otherwise. If you want people to know what you think of prospects, write up rankings and scouting reports, hence the purpose of those.

OP had Orlando Brown in the 1st round though so he clearly isn't reading, hearing or thinking well.

Why do you care so much?  Did this guy bone your wife?

On 4/2/2018 at 8:44 AM, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

The only tackle I want in 1 is McGlinchey, but we do need a RT somewhere in the first 3 rounds.  Someone who can step in and play right away.  I would be fine with Brown at 77, or even 46 if we got a center in 1.  We also need a FS, but to me, I want Daniels, Price, or Ragnow in this draft more than any safety not named Derwin James.

I think the best fit if they don't go with center at #21 is Wynn.  He's versatile enough to play at RG or RT.  So take Wynn here, get the center in the 2nd round and see who's around in the third.  Based on that, slot Wynn to RG/RT.  The team also has like 5 guys who either haven't done much or haven't been given the chance to play OG.  So they could just slot Wynn to RT and those other guys on the roster battle to start at RG.  They could also do the unthinkable (at least for Mike Brown).... trade up with their third rounders and grab the center and Brown if he's there. 

On 04/04/2018 at 8:39 AM, INbengalfan said:

I think the best fit if they don't go with center at #21 is Wynn.  He's versatile enough to play at RG or RT.  So take Wynn here, get the center in the 2nd round and see who's around in the third.  Based on that, slot Wynn to RG/RT.  The team also has like 5 guys who either haven't done much or haven't been given the chance to play OG.  So they could just slot Wynn to RT and those other guys on the roster battle to start at RG.  They could also do the unthinkable (at least for Mike Brown).... trade up with their third rounders and grab the center and Brown if he's there. 

I Wynn will be the pick if he is there, but in this scenario he went to Seattle some picks earlier

On 4/2/2018 at 4:19 AM, BowserBroncos said:

I came up with this after putting together everything I've read and heard from the insiders......I do not like or agree with some of this picks - like #2, sorry NYG fans - but this is really what I think it might happen. 

1. Cleveland Browns - Sam Darnold - QB - USC

2. New York Giants - Josh Allen - QB - Wyoming

3. New York Jets - Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA

4. Cleveland Browns - Bradley Chubb - EDGE - NC State

5. Denver Broncos - Saquon Barkley - RB - Penn State

6. Buffalo Bills (Trade with IND) - Baker Mayfield - QB - Oklahoma

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Derwin James - S - Florida State

8. Chicago Bears - Quenton Nelson - G - Notre Dame

9. San Francisco 49ers - Tremaine Edmunds - LB - Virginia Tech

10. Oakland Raiders - Denzel Ward - CB - Ohio State

11. Miami Dolphins - Vita Vea - DT - Washington

12. Indianapolis Colts (Trade with BUF) - Harold Landry - EDGE - Boston College

13. Washington Redskins - Minkah Fitzpatrick - DB - Alabama

14. Green Bay Packers - Joshua Jackson - CB - Iowa

15. Arizona Cardinals - Christian Kirk - WR - Texas A&M

16. Baltimore Ravens - Leighton Vander Esch - LB - Boise State

17. Los Angeles Chargers - Roquan Smith - LB - Georgia

18. Seattle Seahawks - Isaiah Wynn - OL - Georgia

19. Dallas Cowboys - Da'Ron Payne - DT - Alabama

20. Detroit Lions - Marcus Davenport - EDGE - UTSA

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Orlando Brown - OT - Oklahoma

22. Indianapolis Colts (Trade with BUF) - Derrius Guice - RB - LSU

23. Los Angeles Rams - Calvin Ridley - WR - Alabama

24. Carolina Panthers - Carlton Davis - CB - Auburn

25. Tennessee Titans - Rashaan Evans - LB - Alabama

26. Atlanta Falcons - Maurice Hurst - DT - Michigan

27. New Orleans Saints - Will Hernandez - G - UTEP

28. Pittsburgh Steelers - Lamar Jackson - QB - Louisville

29. Jacksonville Jaguars - Courtland Sutton - WR - SMU

30. Cleveland Browns (Trade with MIN) - Mike McGlinchey - OT - Notre Dame

31. New England Patriots - Isaiah Oliver - CB - Colorado

32. Philadelphia Eagles - Hayden Hurst - TE - South Carolina

Thank You!  Along with SWAG Denver will be on the road again.  Go Broncos!

Archived