Top 30 Pre-Draft Visits Tracker

jetskid007

Only 18 local prospects?  Giants have 40 prospects in the book. WTF?    Did they invite wrong Tackle from Wagner? Greg Senat is on Giants' list but Matt Diaz on Jets.    No Gus Edwards but Robert Martin and Josh Hicks for Jets?   pppfffttt!!!

Just now, JetsandI said:

Only 18 local prospects?  Giants have 40 prospects in the book. WTF?    Did they invite wrong Tackle from Wagner? Greg Senat is on Giants' list but Matt Diaz on Jets.    No Gus Edwards but Robert Martin and Josh Hicks for Jets?   pppfffttt!!!

There may be more. These are just confirmed from what I found

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

I'm higher on Senat, but FWIW, Diaz was the LT.

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

Didn't Macc say he knew everything he needed to know about Darnold? I think that comment was made because it was assumed he will go number 1 and we didn't want to waste a top 30 visit on him. Points to Allen definitely being in the running for the number 1 spot.

26 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Didn't Macc say he knew everything he needed to know about Darnold? I think that comment was made because it was assumed he will go number 1 and we didn't want to waste a top 30 visit on him. Points to Allen definitely being in the running for the number 1 spot.

We didn't have a private workout with him and when the media asked why, he responded that we've already had plenty of exposure to him. 

As far as Allen, I think it's going to happen... I've felt that way all along and until the Browns declare otherwise, I'm moving forward with the assumption that Allen will be the #1 pick. 

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Private workout and pre draft visit are totally different.   You can't have field drills for prospects at all during pre draft visit.

In Jets' case, Jets don't require to have extra look at Sam Darnold but Jets would like to talk deeper with him.

For those keeping track at home... 

• 1st round prospects: QB Allen, QB Darnold, QB Mayfield, QB Rosen
  • 2nd-3rd round prospects: LB Warner, OL Smith, TE Gesicki
  • 3rd-4th round prospects: WR Callaway, NT Nnadi, DB Moore

Rest of our visits are projected late rounders/priority FA

Starting to see a lot more connections with EDGE rushers. Kemoko Turay visiting today. No confirmed visit, but apparently Jets have shown “heavy interest” in Jeff Holland. Linked to CB Tyrin Holloway, Western Illinois and DT Bilal Nicols, Delaware as well. 

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

Starting to see a lot more connections with EDGE rushers. Kemoko Turay visiting today. No confirmed visit, but apparently Jets have shown “heavy interest” in Jeff Holland. Linked to CB Tyrin Holloway, Western Illinois and DT Bilal Nicols, Delaware as well. 

I was mocking Bilal simply because we need d-line depth and I thought it'd be great to have two bilal's on one team.  Would be hilarious if it came to fruition. 

Archived