Should he stay or should he go?

bruceb

Yes, 5 probably means he stays. Who knows, maybe 0 does.

We aren't likely winning 8 games though. I think we should have been a 4 or 5 win team last year and we ended up with 0. I think we are probably around 5 again this year so that may turn into 2 or 3 which probably means he is gone. 4 or less I think he is likely gone. 5 or more and he likely stays. I think he likely goes.

if hue:
1. jumps in the lake
2a. wins about 7 games AND stops doing things like benching Kizer after saying he was going to start all 16 games and then put him back in the next week or benching Kessler at half in his rookie season even though he wasn't abysmal

or

2b. makes the playoffs

he should get 1 more year

if he fails to do this i hope he gets fired. 

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

if hue:
1. jumps in the lake
2a. wins about 7 games AND stops doing things like benching Kizer after saying he was going to start all 16 games and then put him back in the next week or benching Kessler at half in his rookie season even though he wasn't abysmal

or

2b. makes the playoffs

he should get 1 more year

if he fails to do this i hope he gets fired. 

Wait a minute.

You will let him slide on jumping in the lake?

I dont think it comes down to wins unless its 10 or more.

IMO with the addition of Dorsey and the changes he has made the roster and having a competent OC with a legit Vet QB and legit NFL weapons to complement a defense that is going to be a lot better because of the new secondary and the front 7 coming back and healthy. This team should win 7-9 games IMO. None of that should be security for Hue. because that is before factoring in Hue.

Last two years his poor coaching cost the team a couple wins, now I want to see if his coaching can actually improve upon th expected win total. 6wins or less should be fired automatically. 7-9 wins, he needs to be re-evaluated and Dorsey should think about it. 10 or more and hue has added value to the team and he should be kept.

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont think it comes down to wins unless its 10 or more.

IMO with the addition of Dorsey and the changes he has made the roster and having a competent OC with a legit Vet QB and legit NFL weapons to complement a defense that is going to be a lot better because of the new secondary and the front 7 coming back and healthy. This team should win 7-9 games IMO. None of that should be security for Hue. because that is before factoring in Hue.

Last two years his poor coaching cost the team a couple wins, now I want to see if his coaching can actually improve upon th expected win total. 6wins or less should be fired automatically. 7-9 wins, he needs to be re-evaluated and Dorsey should think about it. 10 or more and hue has added value to the team and he should be kept.

Like your breakdown.

Cannot imagine him adding value, however.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Like your breakdown.

Cannot imagine him adding value, however.

Im praying that not worrying about the offense anymore, allows him to remove his head from his *** and he is not able to properly handle the entire roster and not just the offensive side. He is more focus on game day prep and game situations. 

I think if there is any kind of an offensive power struggle, he should be fired immediately. (Haley's offensive mind >>> Hue's offensive mind) He made such a big deal about not wanting to ruin an OC, wanted to make sure there was someone good enough to be the OC, and all that other garbage he was spewing. If he tries to make an issue out of it, I would can him right that second. He hasnt earned that ability. Hue talked about protecting him/the team/ the potential OC because he knew how bad the browns were going to be and didnt want to expose someone to those issues. Well Dorsey has to see to the potential of this team and shouldnt want to expose them to HC who is garbage and is not willing to make sacrifices to better the team  

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Im praying that not worrying about the offense anymore, allows him to remove his head from his *** and he is not able to properly handle the entire roster and not just the offensive side. He is more focus on game day prep and game situations. 

I think if there is any kind of an offensive power struggle, he should be fired immediately. (Haley's offensive mind >>> Hue's offensive mind) He made such a big deal about not wanting to ruin an OC, wanted to make sure there was someone good enough to be the OC, and all that other garbage he was spewing. If he tries to make an issue out of it, I would can him right that second. He hasnt earned that ability. Hue talked about protecting him/the team/ the potential OC because he knew how bad the browns were going to be and didnt want to expose someone to those issues. Well Dorsey has to see to the potential of this team and shouldnt want to expose them to HC who is garbage and is not willing to make sacrifices to better the team  

Epic.

Bravo, @buno67

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Says troll coach

Hardly.

The thought of Hueball benefiting from astute acquisitions by Dorsey, addition of a competent OC and the wimp Williams being stripped of his "not enough talent" excuse for his own incompetence invites solid commentary, not inflammatory crap from an obvious provocateur, or possibly just a complete idiot. 

I wish huebris could have been fired yesterday, the day before that, the day before that, and so forth...

The only reason I want to see him succeed is the fact I like the assistant coaches a lot more than Hue. I really like the new offensive staff. I really cant wait to see what haley and Zamp can do together. Zampese has a pretty impressive resume. Dude has been around some great offenses, worked with some HoF QBs, and worked with #1 overall USC QBs lol.

Archived