First Try at this

Heavydan85

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Did you mean to leave Leighton Vander Esch out of the first? I mean, you have Edmunds going at 21 so maybe you believe off the ball linebackers aren't as important? Either way, just curious.

I definitely undervalue LB not going to lie.  If you can't tell I LOVE OL so I probably overvalued them and undervalued LBs.  I didn't necessarily MEAN to leave anyone in particular off.  I used a list of team needs and tried to fill the one that i felt most important and of solid value.

Ok so Darnold to Cleveland is great.

The trade down is fine I guess, but I'd stay @4 and take Saquon Barkley 100%.

I think Davenport is better than Chubb, so this works for me. I don't really think we need a DE, but if we're picking #12 and it's Davenport instead of Chubb, bring it on.

But then we take the supremely overrated McGlinchey. We ask him to try and cover speed rushers at LT when he couldn't even do this in college. He's an average RT prospect and we have ZERO need for a RT. We have 3-4 guys already that can play RT at an above average level.

And then we trade up for Kolton Miller to....be the backup to McGlinchey? What the hell was this about?

The Browns need a LT, but I don't think they're stupid enough to try and find one in this terrible LT class. They're going to wait until next year and let Shon Coleman at least sink or swim before gambling on below average prospects in the 1st round.

D-

27 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Ok so Darnold to Cleveland is great.

The trade down is fine I guess, but I'd stay @4 and take Saquon Barkley 100%.

I think Davenport is better than Chubb, so this works for me. I don't really think we need a DE, but if we're picking #12 and it's Davenport instead of Chubb, bring it on.

But then we take the supremely overrated McGlinchey. We ask him to try and cover speed rushers at LT when he couldn't even do this in college. He's an average RT prospect and we have ZERO need for a RT. We have 3-4 guys already that can play RT at an above average level.

And then we trade up for Kolton Miller to....be the backup to McGlinchey? What the hell was this about?

The Browns need a LT, but I don't think they're stupid enough to try and find one in this terrible LT class. They're going to wait until next year and let Shon Coleman at least sink or swim before gambling on below average prospects in the 1st round.

D-

I was thinking McGlinchey @RT and Kolton @LT long term(or vice versa doesn't really matter to me lol)...not a browns fan so never really watched them except most of the Vikings London game...but based of PFF grade Shon Coleman is very replaceable. 

24 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

A trade up that high for Josh Allen would be a tough pill to swallow. 

What the cost ? 12/22/2019 1st ?

for my purposes (a 1st round mock between friends) everything outside of 12 and 22 doesn't matter...I guess at least their second and maybe a mid rounder?

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Don't see Elway passing on RB Barkley if that run on QB's goes as you suggest. Nelson is a solid prospect but hard to pass on an available impact player at #5. Chubb would also be a better option for the Broncos than Nelson

I don't see Chubb as a better option than Nelson, but I think Barkley would be the pick here.

Barkley or Nelson would make me pretty happy

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I don't see Chubb as a better option than Nelson, but I think Barkley would be the pick here.

Barkley or Nelson would make me pretty happy

Those were the two i went between decided OL>RB in general...I think Nelson is the best player in this draft...unfortunately he plays guard and not the easier to take top 5 OT.

4 hours ago, Heavydan85 said:

I was thinking McGlinchey @RT and Kolton @LT long term(or vice versa doesn't really matter to me lol)...not a browns fan so never really watched them except most of the Vikings London game...but based of PFF grade Shon Coleman is very replaceable. 

Ok. We signed a RT to a big-time deal this offseason. Plus even if he sucks, we can put Shon Coleman or Roderick Johnson at RT. The likely OL hole for us is going to be LT, but there are too many complete projects to waste time drafting this year IMO. Shon Coleman has as good of a shot to be the LT of the future than any of these other prospects.

Archived