First Try at this

Heavydan85

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Ok. We signed a RT to a big-time deal this offseason. Plus even if he sucks, we can put Shon Coleman or Roderick Johnson at RT. The likely OL hole for us is going to be LT, but there are too many complete projects to waste time drafting this year IMO. Shon Coleman has as good of a shot to be the LT of the future than any of these other prospects.

I missed that signing...Saw something about it today in a mock...oops...Less likely for them to trade back in my next attempt with that knowledge...the Pats/rams trade also makes things more difficult/fun...Still think they may go after a T in the 1st (trading back up) or early second.

3 hours ago, JMG5 said:

I threw up a little in my mouth.

There is no chance the Saints take Rudolph in the 1st.

I mean I personally wouldn't take Rudolph in the first (or Jackson...Mayfield maybe), but I think teams may see the run early and freak out if they actually like someone...I don't love anyone I have seen mocked to the Saints...too early for most I can recall...

Da'Ron Payne to the Falcons is a win everytime .  If we can't get Vea then Payne, Bryan, or Hurst are my selections in that order.   DT is our biggest need considering we need 2 of them and you hooked us up with a tremendous one in round 1.   Also thank you for giving the Saints Rudolph thats perfect xD    I hope they don't end up with Lamaar Jackson in the real draft i would hate for that to happen.

8 hours ago, Heavydan85 said:

Those were the two i went between decided OL>RB in general...I think Nelson is the best player in this draft...unfortunately he plays guard and not the easier to take top 5 OT.

If Nelson was an OT he would be the 1st pick overall.

Elway seems to be ok - I don't have a clue why - on what he got for the OL after de Veldheer trade....Watson will turn to guard and the Broncos have high hopes for McGovern and Dielman.

That's the reason I think he would pick Barkley over Nelson.....if Barkley isn't there I think he will try to trade down, if he can't I think he may go defense.

My top 5 picks for Denver:

1. Sam Darnold

2. Saquon Barkley

3. Quenton Nelson

4. Josh Rosen

T-5. Denzel Ward

T-5. Trade down and target Vita Vea

Archived