Felony charges against Robby Anderson have been dropped

jetskid007

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

Why would you want him to get jail time when they can't prove he didn't anything worthy of jail time? Kind of harsh no?

I don't care who it is. Driving over 100 MPH you can go to jail. I think anyone that drives over 100 should spend the weekend in jail. This is just plan stupid. You are putting a lot of peoples lives on the line. If you want to drive fast go race on a track. 

24 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I don't care who it is. Driving over 100 MPH you can go to jail. I think anyone that drives over 100 should spend the weekend in jail. This is just plan stupid. You are putting a lot of peoples lives on the line. If you want to drive fast go race on a track. 

But that is why we have laws and a court system. Everyone is guaranteed due process. There wasn't enough evidence to even bring all but one of the charges to court. So he shouldn't go to jail for those charges that they can't prove. 

And the last charge is a bit grey as well. I reread the report and it looks like there was a possible discrepancy in the initial reading of his speed. All they can go with is that he was speeding. This won't even make it to court.

28 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I get why you are upset. He could have hurt someone. I get that. I don't like reading nonsense like this as well. But you have to wait for the facts to come out. Initial reports aren't always true. And our system has to be able to prove the person is guilty. That's a big deal for me. I can't imagine living in a country where you have to prove your innocence. 

3 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Glad most of it got dropped. A 1-2 game suspension wouldn’t bother me and maybe teach him a lesson. Last chance 

I want to have him on the field this year as a legit weapon for the rookie 

I commend your optimism that Bowles plays the rookie we draft in 2018.

13 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Call me crazy but I was actually hoping he’d get suspended. I think he needs a good kick in the teeth to make him mature. If he’s getting off and doesn’t get suspended, I think this behavior will continue.

Yeah I agree, the guy is a punk, his bad behavior will continue if he don't receive serious suspension at least four games. We sure don't need a lunatic in the locker room.

9 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Let’s just hope the idiot stays out of trouble and stops asking for pro bowl votes when we’re losing a game.

After he single handedly dropped back to back touchdown receptions on the Panthers and was the only reason we were in the game. 

Let him live, jesus. 

45 minutes ago, DowNY said:

How many games did Sheldon get suspended here for again, legit forgot? Didn't he do something worse?

Evaded police, endangered a minor and had weed on him...driving 100 mph evading cops w a kid in the car. Pretty sure he got 4 games for that and one for something else. 

18 hours ago, Colt45fool said:

After he single handedly dropped back to back touchdown receptions on the Panthers and was the only reason we were in the game. 

Let him live, jesus. 

This is a team sport sorry and on top of that he had no business anywhere near a Pro Bowl and we were losing the damn game.

Archived