Eagles to sign LB Paul Worrilow

EaglesPeteC

I actually really liked this guy a couple of years ago with the Falcons, but I'm guessing he was only playing because of a lack of actually good players back then lol. Still, nothing wrong with him as a depth piece. 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Championshiiiii.... oh wait. You guys are already the champs.

Repeeeeeeeeat!

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That being said, we have seen stranger things. This is one of those laughable comparisons that you come back 2 years later and see and are like, "Boy... that was a lot closer than I thought."

1 hour ago, Non-Issue said:

That being said, we have seen stranger things. This is one of those laughable comparisons that you come back 2 years later and see and are like, "Boy... that was a lot closer than I thought."

With Jordan Hicks “Sean Lee Esque” injury history, he’ll be on the field this year at least to make it possible haha

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I actually really liked this guy a couple of years ago with the Falcons, but I'm guessing he was only playing because of a lack of actually good players back then lol. Still, nothing wrong with him as a depth piece. 

You nailed it on why he was starting lol  The lack of talent our Lb group has was saddening back then.  Now with that said Worrilow is by no means a bad player to have on your team and is a bring it every down type of guy he gives you everything he has when out there.   You could do much worse for depth but for a cheap contract thats for sure.   Sorta in the mold of a Kroy Biermann we had as well :)

Archived