Preseason Week 1 Buccaneers @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

7 hours ago, theJ said:

@ochocinco4pres - definitely not free.  It's $100 for the year.  Get live preseason, and recorded regular season games.  I buy it so i can do whatever i want on Sunday and watch the condensed version of the game Sunday night or Monday morning.  Beats the pants off watching commercials for 3 hrs and a game for the other 30 minutes.

Isn't there a pass, just for live preseason games only? I might be considering something like that, because I don't have NFL Network anymore and would still like to watch other games.

4 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

That sounds horrible...I would rather sit on my butt and do nothing all day but drink than do work in a pole barn...

It's not work work. It's play work. I wood work as a hobby. It's relaxing for me and I get a tangible thing when I'm done. 

2 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

Isn't there a pass, just for live preseason games only? I might be considering something like that, because I don't have NFL Network anymore and would still like to watch other games.

I'm not sure. I think you can do a game pass trial and cancel it. But the trial is only for a week I think. 

48 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

If i had to guess no. But I havent seen anything official 

Just read on Cincy Jungle he was unlikely.  Uzomah, Smith, Iloka, Dawson, Peerman, and Wilson as well.  Hopkins going to take Andres job if he keeps messing around.

6 hours ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Just read on Cincy Jungle he was unlikely.  Uzomah, Smith, Iloka, Dawson, Peerman, and Wilson as well.  Hopkins going to take Andres job if he keeps messing around.

It's one thing to preform well in camp, its another to put it all together on the field, something that Hopkins needs to prove. Hopkins needs to play well in all of the preseason games, otherwise I don't think he gets a starting job.

23 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonCMG/status/896129098803810306

i still can't figure out how to make a tweet appear as a picture in my post 

Just to add on to that, Adam Jones, Tony McRae, and Kevin Huber are also not expected to play. HangOnSloopy also mentioned Andre and Derron Smith and PJ Dawson.

I feel they also should make some of the other guys not play either, such as Dalton, Green, Eifert, Dunlap, Atkins, and Burfict just to be safe.

36 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

i still can't figure out how to make a tweet appear as a picture in my post 

hey you did it ^_^

You have to hit the button that pops up saying to remove formatting.  If it's formatted text it won't do the fancy thing.

Archived