Rosen, Cleveland and Intellectuals

HH650

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s gonna take me even longer to figure out wtf you’re talking about.

He’s saying with Moras comments on Rosen needing to be intellectually challenged and needing to know the why to everything. Rosen must of realized hues not that intelligent of a coach after watching his postgame interviews and doesn’t want to come here because of that. That’s my guess 

48 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Most interesting part in all of this is that he only scored a 29 on his Wonderlic.

Kind of awkward.

Yeah, to me the most polarizing of all the prospects is actually Josh Rosen. Once we acknowledge that the only real debate with Josh Allen is whether or not his tools will ever translate, we can move on with our discussions, as there isn't really much more to talk about there. With Josh Rosen, coming out of high school he was expected to be the next big big big big thing. He was supposed to be the Andrew Luck, the Peyton Manning etc. With his concussions, his low percentage on deep balls, and occasionally playing hero ball, he is a mixed bag as a prospect, even though there's a lot to love. 

What I mostly read between the lines with Rosen is that he may be a bit arrogant to deal with compared to other quarterbacks in this draft when it comes to coaching. That said, it doesn't mean that he is not coachable at all, but it is a red flag of its own. None of the other guys, including Baker, have any questions as far as their coach ability. Rosen seems more like an sjw than an actual intellectual. He reminds me a lot of Aaron Rodgers and his personality for some reason.

Rosen could end up being the best passer in the draft, though he is the one I feel just about certain about that there is no way in heck that he is coming to the Browns.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Most interesting part in all of this is that he only scored a 29 on his Wonderlic.

Kind of awkward.

Hes too smart to be properly tested with such rudimentary testing

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Once we acknowledge that the only real debate with Josh Allen is whether or not his tools will ever translate, we can move on with our discussions, as there isn't really much more to talk about there.

Josh Allen ≈ Mike Phipps

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I want Hue to succeed so bad just to see how long it takes for people to get off his jock

I want it too.

Do you think we all just hated Hue so much we rooted for losses?  Go back and read the old site if you need to, I was his biggest fan when we hired him.  

People are “on his jock” because he’s been atrocious. When he no longer is gawdawful folks will come around.

Until then you’re snarkily defending a 1-31 coach. If being critical of 1-31 isn’t reasonable I’m not sure what is.

Archived