Patriots trade Brandin Cooks to the Rams

1ForTheThumb

41 minutes ago, mission27 said:

They cant be worse than Cooks tbf

I don't know if I wiuld go there, but I do expect Dorsett to essentially be as good a deep threat as Cooks was. Patterson is going to be great as a running back option, special teamer, and occasional receiver.

11 hours ago, mission27 said:

They cant be worse than Cooks tbf

Cooks is 24 years old coming off 3 straight 1,000+ seasons 7 TD seasons.

Patterson and Dorset are massive draft busts have literally done nothing in the nfl as wide receivers. There’s a reason why the value of cooks was a 1st round pick back to back seasons while those guys were literally given away 

13 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Cooks is 24 years old coming off 3 straight 1,000+ seasons 7 TD seasons.

Patterson and Dorset are massive draft busts have literally done nothing in the nfl as wide receivers. There’s a reason why the value of cooks was a 1st round pick back to back seasons while those guys were literally given away 

And every one of those yards were thrown by a top-10 all time QB in a video game offense.

Hes fast but has meh hands and no YAC abilities.  CP can do what he does.

19 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I imagine that is more to see Rudolph with a receiver he is comfortable with than actual interest in Washington. More of a two birds one stone situation. Still, I like both kids. Rudolph has solid mechanics he just needs to continue to learn the game. 

Archived