Brandin Cooks traded to Rams

RamRod

2 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

Does anyone miss when we didnt get any attention? The amount of stupid hot takes are ridiculous.

Not really, we make big splash this offseason and we have star player in our team so it's normal to have all eyes on us.

I like when people talks about our team in the media and in this forum, they fear our team,  that's definetely a change since a long time.

@S-jax39 @Flounch The media mostly have consensus of they like what the Rams are doing but intrigued to see if it’s going to work. Guys like Mangini and Whitlock hate the Rams doing this because they think it’s going to be a disaster. Cain says his gut tells him what the Rams are doing is going to blow up in their face. Even Brandt loves what the Rams are doing but when asked who is the top 5 NFC teams he don’t even have the Rams as one of them. Most of the media says if the Rams start 1-3 or even 2-2 things could go bad. Buschi thinks the Rams better sign Donald before camp because the Rams have no leaders on defense and without a long term deal in place, Donald might not be that leader therefore the defense won’t be stablized in terms of the locker room with Donald having that long term deal and being that leader. Stephen A. Smith points to McVay as the guy that is the key. He believes if McVay can control this team and not let it get chaotic the Rams are the team to beat in the NFC. Then there is Kay Adams, yes the lovely and bubbly Kay Adams. She thinks even with all this talent it falls on Goff. Nobody talks about Goff when they are mentioning the Rams this offseason. She would rather go with the Saints because of Brees. Mind you that actually Goff has outplayed or equally played Brees 4 out of the 6 quarters and the teams are split (1-1) head to head in Goff v Brees matchup. 

There are those who love what the Rams are doing like Burleson, he thinks the Rams are the Superbowl favorites, the guys from profootballfocus loved the Rams moves BEFORE the Cooks trade. I want to hear what they have to say now the Rams replaced Watkins with Cooks. They are really one of the few people who think losing Quinn and Tree was a plus and not a minus. Most people think losing those two guys are huge loses for the Rams and people aren’t realizing it. Max, Carter, Chris all love what the Rams are doing and believe in Wade and McVay. When people was criticizing the Rams trading for Peters thinking Peters is this big headache, Chris who is a Chiefs fan defended Peters saying he isn’t a headache the Chiefs shouldn’t have traded him away and the Rams got a steal. Like he legit upset over the Chiefs trading Peters away. Colin obviously loves what the Rams are doing, so does Shein. Oh and Sharp, Skip, and Deion all love what the Rams are doing this offseason.

I can’t wait to see how Louis Reddick think of what the Rams are doing. He was all in last season on them. I can only imagine he will be even more this upcoming season.

Archived