1st Round w/ Trades *Updated*

badgers0821

7 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

That sounds like a sound business plan...make decisions based on emotion, works every time.

The funny part about it is Sandy isn't exactly wrong xD   We all know it's not a sound decision but this is Jerry were talking about this man lives his life on emotion and passion.

15 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

The funny part about it is Sandy isn't exactly wrong xD   We all know it's not a sound decision but this is Jerry were talking about this man lives his life on emotion and passion.

That's very true.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

I would be happy with this but you could also make a case for them trading up to get LVE

I'm not on the LVE train, yes I have him going in the 1st but I think he is vastly overrated.  No need for the Steelers to reach here.

badger0821

if Elway trades #5, Denvers second this year and next year's #1 for someone who will sit on the bench for one plus years and then may just be meh as a QB, he WILL be out the door.  Denver has  Swag getting healthy and ready to compete this year..  Just my opinion, but I think he will be far and away a better football player than any of this year's draft eligible   QB's.

Just another opinion, if Cleveland drafts a QB @#1,  NYG should draft Barkley and later L. Jackson.  That combo would pose an untenable situation for the majority of defenses in the NFL, and would be a riot to watch.   Have a great day.

Great Mock for the Giants. Would be thrilled with this as a fan. I do think if Nelson drops to 8 The Giants would have enough picks to move from 12 to 8 and grab Nelson. If they couldn't would love to get the second best G in Wynn 

Archived