Who would you miss the most?

Manny/Patrick

I don’t want this to get locked and like to ask who in the world (besides family, politicians,) would you be the most upset if they moved on. For me I’m thinking it would be Kenan Thompson. I sort of grew up watching K&K. Watched his career go up and love him on SNL. Celeb? Athlete?

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Robin Williams really struck me in the gut. Not sure who that next gut punch will be though. If there is one for me, it'd have to be unexpected like a Paul Walker like deal (which also hurt me more than it shouldve)

First name that sprung to mind. Can't think of another one who is close.

Paul McCartney from the entertainment world

It'd be hard to pick one from the sports world. I was completely distraught after the Jose Fernandez death. I was my favorite player on my favorite team and important to the community down there. The next great pitcher. I actually went to his very last away start when they came to Atlanta. Helluva game by him.

Robin Williams absolutely tore me up. Outside of him though, I'd probably say Garth Brooks or Jason Aldean. I grew up listening to Garth all the time so his music was basically my childhood. Aldean is the exact opposite and a lot of his music places me in times of my adult life. 

Archived