Who would you miss the most?

Manny/Patrick

4 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?????????

I really hope Arnold Schwartzennegers part time stunt double in that one commercial from the 80s never dies I'd be hella crushed

Harrison Ford will be a tough one.  Han Solo and Indiana Jones.

Tom Hanks is a good call.

Russell Crowe will be tough for me as he stars in 2 of my top 5 favorite movies, and maybe 5 of my top 50 (Gladiator, Master and Commander, LA Confidential, Les Mis, The Insider)

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Harrison Ford will be a tough one.  Han Solo and Indiana Jones.

Tom Hanks is a good call.

Russell Crowe will be tough for me as he stars in 2 of my top 5 favorite movies, and maybe 5 of my top 50 (Gladiator, Master and Commander, LA Confidential, Les Mis, The Insider)

Agreed for sure. Russell Crowe is a good one cause he's still contributing quite a bit. 

Robin Williams, Alan Rickman and Tom Petty were the big ones for me recently. I suppose Chester Bennington as well to some degree, but that was more about who I was in my late teens and early 20's with LP, I hadn't been in to them too much over the last few albums. 

I agree with ET that Stan Lee is going to be a tough one based on what he represents. Spielberg as well I think to some degree - I haven't loved all his movies, but the body of work, the movies I Have loved that he's done, it would be tough. I'll always have a soft spot for the Gallagher brothers, as Oasis was my favorite band for a considerable length of time during my youth, and the thought of them going would be like a kick to the gut of my childhood. 

Thus far, Robin Williams and Michael Jackson have been the toughest.   Both were huge parts of my youth.

A more recent one that hit me hard was Chester Bennington.

Chris Farley and Greg Giraldo really depressed me as well.

Going forward.....Bill Murray, Will Smith and Harrison Ford would hurt.

There are a bunch that would really sadden me, but notable ones off the top of my head would be.Michael J Fox, Bob Seger, Billie Joe Armstrong, Denzel Washington....there are others but Ill stop there for now.

Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler wouldve easily been on my list 5 years ago, but I cant stand what either of them have become....especially Carrey.

Robin Williams, Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington hit me hard and, to a lesser extent, Scott Weiland. I liked STP and Velvet Revolver. I was hoping for a reunion with the ex-Guns N' Roses guys, but that ain't happenin' now sadly.

Ones that would devastate me are Denzel, Michael J Fox, Tom Hanks or Russel Crowe and for music, Maynard James Keenan, the nostalgia is also deep with that one. Also Amy Lee since I'd hate to lose another powerfully-voiced singer.

You can also throw in Stan Lee for good measure. 

Hmmm probably only someone who I currently consume a lot of content from. So not like a musician or movie actor because if I enjoy them it is about stuff they already have done. So maybe like Joe Rogan or Bill Simmons. Not necessarily because they would no longer be here, which would obviously be sad, but mostly because I consume their content so frequently.

For actors, it is Harrison Ford and Tom Hanks.  

Directors.... Spielberg and George Lucas.

For athletes, I grew up in the 70s in Cincinnati.  When major players on the Big Red Machine start going, it will sting for sure.

Throw in Ric Flair.  He was always my favorite.

Archived