3. Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State
4. Dalton Schultz, TE, Stanford
5. Rashaan Gaulden, CB, Tennessee
5. Javon Wims, WR, Georgia
5. Justin Jones, DT, NC State
7. Damon Webb, S, Ohio State
7. Eddie Piniero, K, Florida
7. Deatrick Nichols, CB, South Florida

Second version with slight changes.  I will denote which one I want before the draft.

1.21  Isaiah Wynn  RG/RT  Georgia  Second best lineman in the draft.  Most versatile as well.  Allows competition for RG/RT with the guys already here

2.14  Frank Ragnow  C  Arkansas  Does this pick really need explaining?

3.13 Darius Leonard LB  South Carolina State  Rangy, twitchy, new age LB

3.36  Rasheem Green  DE  USC    A big guy the team likes to fit their prototype

4.12  Kevin Tolliver  CB  LSU  wanted a DT here, but with Baker, we go to CB instead

5.14  Tyler Conklin  TE  Central Michigan   was torn here between him and Fumagalli, but we seem to prefer guys named Tyler at the position, so....

5.21  Skai Moore  LB South Carolina  Another rangy coverage LB.  Vinny Rey is starting to search the league for vacancies

5.33  Javon Wyms  WR  Georgia  You can never have enough Bulldawgs, amirite?

7.31  Ediie Piniero K  Florida  Yeah, we blew it with Elliott, but let's try again

7.34  John Atkins  DT/NT  Georgia  Another Georgia DT.  Names Atkins.  It worked the last time.

7.35  Ryan Nall RB  Oregon State  Looks like a bigger and better version of Burkhead.  maybe we actually use him before he hits FA

• 2 weeks later...
1. DL DA'RON PAYNE
ALABAMA
2. FRANK RAGNOW
ARKANSAS
3. JUSTIN REID
STANFORD
3. OT CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR
WESTERN MICHIGAN
4. LB TEGRAY SCALES
INDIANA
5. WR ANTONIO
CALLAWAY
FLORIDA
5. CB NICK NELSON
WISCONSIN
5. TONY ADAMS
NC STATE
7. DL JOHN ATKINS
GEORGIA
7. RB JUSTIN JACKSON
NORTHWESTERN
7. EDGE DAVIN BELLAMY
GEORGIA

1. Lamar Jackson qb

2. Frank Ragnow c

3a. Jessie Bates fs 

3b. Chukwuma Okorafor OT

4. Ian Thomas Te

5a. Fred Warner lb

5b. Genard Avery lb

5c. Daurice Fountain wr 

7a. James Looney DT

7b. Dane Cruikshank s

7c.  Sean Welsh OG

1. James Daniels OC

2. Sam Hubbard DE

3A) Tim Settle DT

3B) Will Richardson OT

4) Armani Watts S

5A) Tremon Smith CB

5B) Tegray Scales LB

5C) Tyler Conklin TE

7A) Kurt Benkert QB

7B) Roc Thomas RB

7C) Andre Levrone WR

On 4/21/2018 at 8:26 PM, Futbudds said:

1. Lamar Jackson qb

2. Frank Ragnow c

3a. Jessie Bates fs 

3b. Chukwuma Okorafor OT

4. Ian Thomas Te

5a. Fred Warner lb

5b. Genard Avery lb

5c. Daurice Fountain wr 

7a. James Looney DT

7b. Dane Cruikshank s

7c.  Sean Welsh OG

I'm a believer in Lamar, so I would love this draft (don't see us taking two safeties and probably not two LBs, though). Drafting Lamar would certainly put pressure on Andy, and I'm skeptical that they want to do that... but he's the one guy they could draft that would get the casual (and hardcore) fan legitimately excited again.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:40 AM, INbengalfan said:

Second version with slight changes.  I will denote which one I want before the draft.

1.21  Isaiah Wynn  RG/RT  Georgia  Second best lineman in the draft.  Most versatile as well.  Allows competition for RG/RT with the guys already here

2.14  Frank Ragnow  C  Arkansas  Does this pick really need explaining?

3.13 Darius Leonard LB  South Carolina State  Rangy, twitchy, new age LB

3.36  Rasheem Green  DE  USC    A big guy the team likes to fit their prototype

4.12  Kevin Tolliver  CB  LSU  wanted a DT here, but with Baker, we go to CB instead

5.14  Tyler Conklin  TE  Central Michigan   was torn here between him and Fumagalli, but we seem to prefer guys named Tyler at the position, so....

5.21  Skai Moore  LB South Carolina  Another rangy coverage LB.  Vinny Rey is starting to search the league for vacancies

5.33  Javon Wyms  WR  Georgia  You can never have enough Bulldawgs, amirite?

7.31  Ediie Piniero K  Florida  Yeah, we blew it with Elliott, but let's try again

7.34  John Atkins  DT/NT  Georgia  Another Georgia DT.  Names Atkins.  It worked the last time.

7.35  Ryan Nall RB  Oregon State  Looks like a bigger and better version of Burkhead.  maybe we actually use him before he hits FA

Would be absolutely thrilled with the first four picks. I don't think Ragnow is making it to 46 though.

14 hours ago, Hokie said:

I'm a believer in Lamar, so I would love this draft (don't see us taking two safeties and probably not two LBs, though). Drafting Lamar would certainly put pressure on Andy, and I'm skeptical that they want to do that... but he's the one guy they could draft that would get the casual (and hardcore) fan legitimately excited again.

This draft was from a fanspeak mock I just copied. The seven rounders were just the best players available and I couldn’t pass on Warner and Avery in the fifth. 

14 hours ago, Hokie said:

This draft was from a fanspeak mock I just copied. The seven rounders were just the best players available and I couldn’t pass on Warner and Avery in the fifth. 

On 4/9/2018 at 11:21 PM, Futbudds said:

Do you see Avery as more of an LB or edge rusher? He looked good enough to play either one to me.

Somehow missed this comment.

I think he's the player that Marvin keeps talking about trying to make Lawson.  A LB some downs and a pass rusher other downs.  Avery is a beast pass rusher.  Watching him, he reminds of me Khalil Mack.  He's like an undersized Mack when rushing the passer.  Him and Lawson would be a great combo...

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Somehow missed this comment.

I think he's the player that Marvin keeps talking about trying to make Lawson.  A LB some downs and a pass rusher other downs.  Avery is a beast pass rusher.  Watching him, he reminds of me Khalil Mack.  He's like an undersized Mack when rushing the passer.  Him and Lawson would be a great combo...

And he’s got enough speed to do more than just take up space falling back into coverage!

Going with Laps pick as well

1. Frank Ragnow C

2. Arden Key DE

3. Marcus Allen S

3. Jamarco Jones OT

4. Tegray Scales LB

5. Derrick Nnadi DT

5. Antonio Callaway WR

5. Jordan Wyatt CB

7. J.T. Barrett QB

7. Drew Brown K

7. Tre Flowers S