New Nas mock

Nastradamus

1. Cle - Sam Darnold - There's just a gap between him and the next guys, they have to take him here. He'll take Tyrod's job sooner than later
2. NYG - Josh Allen -  Sit him a year behind Eli and hope for the best. I'm not a Eli fan but I think its what they do. 
3. NYJ - Josh Rosen - I think he's built to be able to handle a market like that and they can sit him a year if needed. 
4. Cle(via Hou) - Saquon Barkley - Not much to think about here. 
5. Den - Baker Mayfield - I think they're fans and I think they gotta be thinking QB. Another guy who can sit a year. 
6. Indy - Tremaine Edmunds - Chubb is the obvious pick, but I like the fit and upside of Edmunds myself.
7. TB - Bradley Chubb - No brainer, even with JPP and Curry. 
8. Chi - Quentin Nelson - I think this is all but a lock if he's here. 
9. SF - Minkah Fitzpatrick - He kind of puts the finishing touches on that coverage unit back there.
10. Oak - Roquan Smith - They need his speed, aggression and play making at LB pretty badly.
11. Mia - Mo Hurst - I think the heart condition thing is over and I think this kid is for real. With Suh gone,
they go to the owner's alma mater for the help at DT they desperately now need.
12. Buff - Connor Williams - They miss on the top pocket QBs so they restock the line after trading Glenn.
13. Wash - Denzel Ward - A legit top CB prospect who is gone by 13 in most drafts.
14. GB - Derwin James - Can they pass him here? I can't imagine so
15. Ari - Lamar Jackson - I think if he makes it here, they have to take the swing.
16. Balt - Mike Mcglinchey - The OL needs upgrading. Why not another ND OT? I can't justify any WR here.
17. SD - Vita Vea - Put this guy in the middle of Bosa and Ingram and that's pretty much a top 15 D in itself.
18. Sea - Taven Bryan - The love upside and he's got loads. He can play kind of a Michael Bennett role for them.
19. Dal - Leighton Vander Esch - No passing on any of the top 3 LBs for Dallas IMO. They need his athleticism,
run stuffing and general upside. Lee is old, Hitchens is gone and who knows what Smith will end up as.
20. Det - Daron Payne - I think they really like him for their 2 gap system and like their edges more than
people realize. Has some reasonably strong  Wilfork similarities coming out IMO. 
21. Cin - Will Hernandez - Adding Hernandez and Cordy Glenn in one offseason is a great way to get your OL
back in good shape.
22. Buff - Harold Landry - They could really use a speedy sack artist off the edge.
23. NE - Calvin Ridley - Not my favorite prospect, but I think its fair to say this one lines up pretty nicely.
24. Car - Josh Jackson - Their corners aren't getting the job done and he's an ideal system fit. He'll bring back
what Norman brought to the table.
25. Tenn - Sam Hubbard - They need edge rushers for the future and Hubbard has a little Vrabel in him. 
26. Atl - Frank Ragnow - Interior OL is their big need to me. You're going to need to be strong there to compete
in the NFC this year. He'll fill their guard hole and eventually take over for Mack most likely.
27. N.O. - Harrison Phillips - I really thikn they could use some strength in the middle of that DL
28. PItt - Rashaan Evans - I can't see them passing on him in this scenario. Great fit for them right now.
29. Jax - James Washington - They need more juice on the outside with Robinson gone. Lee and Moncrief won't get it done.
30. Min - Kolton Miller - Upside through the roof, he'll sit a year behind Reiff and Remmers and be worth the investment IMO
31. NE - Dallas Goedert - I think they'll have a lot of fun with him and Gronk, and he's long term Gronk insurance.
32. Phi - Sony Michel - Him and Ajayi would keep that offense balanced going forward pretty well.

Lee and Moncrief might not get it done but i think Dede and Cole will help as well. I just dont know if we'd invest a 1st on a WR when we want to be so run heavy. I know those 4 won't strike fear into anyone but i think we will look for matchups. Our #1 might not ever be targeted vs their #1 but 2-4 should be available 

26. Atl - Frank Ragnow - Interior OL is their big need to me. You're going to need to be strong there to compete
in the NFC this year. He'll fill their guard hole and eventually take over for Mack most likely.

The Falcons went out and got Brandon Fusco to start at RG... So that's not really a need anymore. I'd look towards the DT spot for the first round,

2 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

You aren’t the only Eagles fan on the boards.

Sure, but I've never seen you before and I've been around 11 years+

As for Cook, were we to take him all the way at 14? We fully intended to take him with our 2nd round pick until the Vikings leap frogged up last minute.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sure, but I've never seen you before and I've been around 11 years+

As for Cook, were we to take him all the way at 14? We fully intended to take him with our 2nd round pick until the Vikings leap frogged up last minute.

My mission isn’t to let it be known on every post who my team is. I converse about sports without being biased or having a biased opinion.

Point proven about Dalvin Cook; don’t pass up on the talent only to expect them to be there later. Sony Michel isn’t a reach as much as people would like to believe he is.

Archived