New Nas mock

Nastradamus

and Ragnow dropped a 9.85 RAS(highest among interior OL) so I have no idea what your athleticism comment references. Maybe you are thinking of someone else here the way you've been talking about him. I'd hit the film room on Franky R if I was you

7 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

and Ragnow dropped a 9.85 RAS so I have no idea what your athleticism comment references. Maybe you are thinking of someone else here the way you've been talking about him. I'd hit the film room on Franky R if I was you

I have seen a ton of film on him. I don't see the athleticism laterally for the ZBS in him.  Maybe it was just injury, but I don't see where he fits. Cone tends to be an important measure for the Falcons, especially on the OL and Ragnow's 8.04 cone is .2 lower than the threshold that Dimitroff drafts.

10 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

He does suck though, and that's why they gave him a pay cut and he won't be on the roster in 2019 

He took a paycut because they were going to cut him otherwise so they could spend the money elsewhere. Not because they didn't like his play though. He's consistently an above average OG when he plays in zone schemes. Sit down dude, you don't know what you are talking about in regards to Atlanta.

Andy Levitre was the 17th rated overall guard by PFF last year. The BR1000 had him listed as the 16th overall guard last year. That's out of 64 starting guards. He's in the top 25% of guards in the NFL. You don't know what you are talking about with him.

On 4/4/2018 at 11:21 AM, VikeManDan said:

I'd much rather have Wynn @30 than Miller. 

If we weren't so close  right now, I'd disagree, but I think that Wynn is immediate impact on the offensive line and would be a more likely Vikings choice.

Archived