Chris Russell (on Junkies): Snyder "very frustrated with leadership of the org"

Woz

17 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

So upset with Bruce just fire the guy. Doug can run a draft....maybe

and when did Bruce become the biggest general contractor in the DC area? Why is he essential to get a stadium built? 

Anyone Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I believe Bruce’s greatest asset to the organization in terms of the stadium deal is his connections in politics. Beyond Bruce himself, obviously also his brother and former Governor of Virginia and US Senator from Virginia, George Allen has a lot of Virginia Political connections.

So, it’s not the “building of the stadium aspect” it’s having the political connections to get the best deal done for Dan Snyder aka the most tax breaks, most public money, etc.

On 4/6/2018 at 9:23 PM, bigdog44 said:

So upset with Bruce just fire the guy. Doug can run a draft....maybe

and when did Bruce become the biggest general contractor in the DC area? Why is he essential to get a stadium built? 

Because Snyder realizes that Bruce's one talent is schmoozing rich people ...

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Because Snyder realizes that Bruce's one talent is schmoozing rich people ...

If that were his talent, he'd be really replaceable. Bruce's talent is schmoozing politically useful people who want to be richer.

Just now, Slateman said:

If that were his talent, he'd be really replaceable. Bruce's talent is schmoozing politically useful people who want to be richer.

Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

Very important different. Rich people just want to get rich. Political people want everyone to know they're saving the world. While they're lining their own pockets.

I'm going to say "I think we can agree to disagree" on this front because we're now travelling awfully close to topics that Webby doesn't want us talking about.

Archived