Ravens sign RG3

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

I'm sure this will make the Kaepernick crowd very happy. We pass on a clearly superior QB for a guy who not only has been out of the league for roughly the same amount of time (actually longer if you account for the time he was out due to injury in 2016), but is objectively worse even when healthy, which is also never.

Whatever, I guess. Maybe he was cheaper. Who knows.

I'd say someone from the Kaepernick crowd might Tonya Harding RGIII, but he'll do it to himself on a dropback....

5 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I'm sure this will make the Kaepernick crowd very happy. We pass on a clearly superior QB for a guy who not only has been out of the league for roughly the same amount of time (actually longer if you account for the time he was out due to injury in 2016), but is objectively worse even when healthy, which is also never.

This was actually my first thought as well, but I wanted to avoid taking it there and instead posted a snarky safety comment lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

This was actually my first thought as well, but I wanted to avoid taking it there and instead posted a snarky safety comment lol

The only two factors could've been money (which we have absolutely no idea what Kaepernick is asking these days) and the whole political aspect, and our owner has been very vocal recently about wanting to "reconnect" the fans with the team. Needless to say, a lot of Ravens fans don't appreciate the kneeling.

9 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

He could seriously compete for the starting job... that's how bad Flacco is. 

Seriously though, no. Just because there's a famous name in a signing, doesn't mean it has any real significance. We literally only had one UDFA behind Flacco who has never thrown a regular season pass.

I still think/hope we draft one. 

29 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Yea if we are talking strictly football(as per the rules i guess) it is very strange

38 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

The only two factors could've been money (which we have absolutely no idea what Kaepernick is asking these days) and the whole political aspect, and our owner has been very vocal recently about wanting to "reconnect" the fans with the team. Needless to say, a lot of Ravens fans don't appreciate the kneeling.

There was also the issue with Kaepernicks girlfriends tweet that hit Bisciotti the wrong way. That didn't help

Archived