Ravens sign RG3

49erurtaza

3 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I'm sure this will make the Kaepernick crowd very happy. We pass on a clearly superior QB for a guy who not only has been out of the league for roughly the same amount of time (actually longer if you account for the time he was out due to injury in 2016), but is objectively worse even when healthy, which is also never.

Whatever, I guess. Maybe he was cheaper. Who knows.

One of them isn't currently suing the league...

And they did consider Kaep previously, remember how that went?

4 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Before he started kneeling, most people thought Kaepernick flat out sucked(not me btw). Now it's one of the greatest injustices of our time that he's not playing football. This is some of the most revisionist **** I've ever seen 

He's not so bad though that he couldn't even get an invite for a tryout. Meanwhile Josh Johnson, who hasn't thrown a pass since 2011, and was never close to as good, is getting signed. Or RG3. 

7 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

The only two factors could've been money (which we have absolutely no idea what Kaepernick is asking these days) and the whole political aspect, and our owner has been very vocal recently about wanting to "reconnect" the fans with the team. Needless to say, a lot of Ravens fans don't appreciate the kneeling.

Yeah I know Bmore fans here in MD have told me that. I love football, i block out all the other stuff. Just let me watch games.

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

How did RG3 pass his physical and Ryan Grant didn't?  

Because the Raiders had already released Crabtree. And you can only play the "find something to fail this guy so we can go after another guy" but once in awhile. Certainly not twice in one month

Archived