OBJ TO BROWNS CONFIRMED (CONSPIRACY POST)

mistakey

1. Sam Darnold 

4. Traded to Bills. 

12,23,53,65 2018 1st

12. Marcus Davenport DE

23,33, and Corey Coleman - OBJ 

leaves us with 35,53,54,64,65

trade 35 and 4th to the patriots for 31 

31. Mike Hughes CB 

53. Keryon Johnson RB

54. Tyrell Crosby RT

64. Harrison Phillips DT 

65. Jerome Baker LB 

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

1. Sam Darnold 

4. Traded to Bills. 

12,23,53,65 2018 1st

12. Marcus Davenport DE

23,33, and Corey Coleman - OBJ 

leaves us with 35,53,54,64,65

trade 35 and 4th to the patriots for 31 

31. Mike Hughes CB 

53. Keryon Johnson RB

54. Tyrell Crosby RT

64. Harrison Phillips DT 

65. Jerome Baker LB 

Pretty good. But Kerryon Johnson sucks. And I don't want to draft a project OT. We have enough of those already. If there's not a guy that we feel can come in and beat out Hubbard or Coleman on day 1, don't even bother. Stock up and look for an OT when there's actually someone worthy of the selection. This is a terrible year to try and address LT and we already have 3 RT's on the team.

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Pretty good. But Kerryon Johnson sucks. And I don't want to draft a project OT. We have enough of those already. If there's not a guy that we feel can come in and beat out Hubbard or Coleman on day 1, don't even bother. Stock up and look for an OT when there's actually someone worthy of the selection. This is a terrible year to try and address LT and we already have 3 RT's on the team.

Do you really want to go into the season with shon Coleman. Chris Hubbard and Donald Stephenson as your OTs though. I mean I don’t care is Crosby’s a project. He’s better then Donaldson. 

And insert preferred RB I like Michel but I don’t think he’ll be there. 

24 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Do you really want to go into the season with shon Coleman. Chris Hubbard and Donald Stephenson as your OTs though. I mean I don’t care is Crosby’s a project. He’s better then Donaldson. 

And insert preferred RB I like Michel but I don’t think he’ll be there. 

I'm fine with Shon Coleman playing LT for a season. Plus I'm not totally convinced he can't be the long-term solution there. I don't think he's any worse than any of the OT's in this entire draft class to be honest. And Hubbard is fine at RT. Even if he fails, I have high hopes for 2nd year OT Roderick Johnson. I think between he and Hubbard, RT is a non-issue. Donald Stephenson is depth as the swing tackle. He sucks, but he's realistically our 4th OT. No team has 4 solid OT's so I'm not worried about that.

I would be down with Nick Chubb at that spot if he's available. I'm not enamored with any of the top backs outside of Barkley/Chubb/Guice. I think there's a considerable dropoff after those three. I'd rather wait until round 4-5 and get a guy like Mark Walton or Akrum Wadley or Kalen Ballage instead of reach for someone like Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel, Rashaad Penny, or Royce Freeman. I don't think we really need a RB. If we can find a game changer, great. I'm all for Barkley because I think he's a game changer. Outside of Barkley, I don't know if there's someone in the draft that will match value with our need at the position.

12 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I'm fine with Shon Coleman playing LT for a season. Plus I'm not totally convinced he can't be the long-term solution there. I don't think he's any worse than any of the OT's in this entire draft class to be honest. And Hubbard is fine at RT. Even if he fails, I have high hopes for 2nd year OT Roderick Johnson. I think between he and Hubbard, RT is a non-issue. Donald Stephenson is depth as the swing tackle. He sucks, but he's realistically our 4th OT. No team has 4 solid OT's so I'm not worried about that.

I would be down with Nick Chubb at that spot if he's available. I'm not enamored with any of the top backs outside of Barkley/Chubb/Guice. I think there's a considerable dropoff after those three. I'd rather wait until round 4-5 and get a guy like Mark Walton or Akrum Wadley or Kalen Ballage instead of reach for someone like Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel, Rashaad Penny, or Royce Freeman. I don't think we really need a RB. If we can find a game changer, great. I'm all for Barkley because I think he's a game changer. Outside of Barkley, I don't know if there's someone in the draft that will match value with our need at the position.

I completely agree about LT, I am not convinced Shon Coleman can't be our answer there, but at the very least I would love to see him have the year to prove that he can't.

Also this is the year that its not our rookie getting killed its our bridge QB so that upsets me slightly less (though I still feel bad for Tyrod).

You forgot one though, I don't think he was great by any means, but I think Spencer Drango played admirably for being thrown from RG to LT after Joe went down....At the very least he is our 4th OT and Stephenson is our 5th (I don't know why we signed him).

Archived