Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

I got a request. how about a sig pic of yourself with Jared Goof's purple veiny **** crammed halfway down your throat, you ******* goober

This is an official warning. This is completely unacceptable. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2019 at 3:07 AM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I use to love your walls brother miss the good times. I’ll be getting my lap top back next week, so I’ll pump out some cookie cutter ones.. what have you been up to now bro? 

Haha. Sorry man. Been crazy busy. Moved states for a job. Looking to get back in action soon. It's going to take sometime to knock the dust off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
On 1/3/2020 at 6:32 AM, Deadpulse said:

This is an official warning. This is completely unacceptable. 

You should delete that garbage out of El Ramster's thread.  Who want's that kind of trash in their gallery thread? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

You should delete that garbage out of El Ramster's thread.  Who want's that kind of trash in their gallery thread? 

there is no mod here, so only a global mod can delete it, or webby

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

there is no mod here, so only a global mod can delete it, or webby

Oh OK.  Maybe I should take moderator duties back and see if I can get some life going in here again.  I think the big problem has been that people who are using the new site can't see signatures on their phones, so a lot of people lost interest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Oh OK.  Maybe I should take moderator duties back and see if I can get some life going in here again.  I think the big problem has been that people who are using the new site can't see signatures on their phones, so a lot of people lost interest.

the default setting is to have signature visibility off even on browser 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

the default setting is to have signature visibility off even on browser 

OK.  I knew you had to turn it on in the browser.  That's how I view the site.  I thought I heard that it was just not an option on the phones.  Maybe we just need to renew interest in making sigs/avatars then.  Hard to say.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...