• Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio St.
    • Mason Rudolph, QB, OSU
    • Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn
    • Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama
    • Harrison Phillips, DT, Stanford
    • Billy Price, C, Ohio st.
    • Taven Bryan, DT, Florida

21 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It's perfect example. We had Irvin in '98 And largely justified passing over Moss because of that. It's obviously not an exact comp. But it's a great example. With your perspective another RB won't make the board till round 4, which is BS.

Okay now you got me all going with you at red lights on my phone Randy Moss was brought in he was considered a need I certainly thought we needed him because Irving was the only decent receiver we had Jay Novacek was either gone or old or both Irving was already no spring chicken I do remember Jerry Jones loving Randy Moss but they went the safe route and to Greg Ellis but most people at that time considered Randy Moss and off-the-chart talent so I defer on this one. Without even doing spell check I'm sure my voice input made a lot of mistakes oh well come back at me

It's kinda like when a team says, "We had a 2nd round grade on him so when we saw him sitting there in the 4th we moved up to get him." That means they passed on him twice though.

I don't think there's any way in hell the Cowboys would draft Guice over Evans. But that doesn't necessarily mean he was lower on the board. And IF the Cowboys somehow had Guice as a top 32 player, which I think he is, and he happened to fall to the 3rd, I think they'd pounce.

Archived