Say hello to the Titans new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

Helmet shade of blue is meh, feels old school which contrasts with what they were doing with the jerseys.

Was worried about the light blue under the arms but it actually looks good.

Understand why they designed the two grey tones for the shoulders but not a fan of using a ton of different color schemes like the Seahawks and Bucs have (it looks more messy than 'clean'). By no means am I a traditionalist and only want two strict colors, but there is such thing as 'too much'.

Numbers... not horrible and understand the design but it'll take time to grow on me.

Overall... C+/B- for me, 6.5/10, it'll take some time to grow on me. Best thing I can say is that I didn't think they were horrible at first look. But def didn't grab my attention the way the Titans initial uniforms did when I was a kid.

I don't really care for the all blues and the font for the #1 looks backwards, but that's just nit-picking.

Other than though, they look good. I'm not usually a fan of the futuristic style but it works here. Especially the all whites, the home jersey's and the helmets. 

The helmet is a joke. That's the first basic dumb *** idea you bypass in the first five minutes of the opening design  meeting. Any idiot can think of that .

Slap the logo on a blue helmet duhhhh. Where' my sippy cup duhhhh

I'l have to see the multi angle  photos  to critique  the rest.

15 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't really care for the all blues and the font for the #1 looks backwards, but that's just nit-picking.

Other than though, they look good. I'm not usually a fan of the futuristic style but it works here. Especially the all whites, the home jersey's and the helmets. 

The little 'flag' on a lot of the numbers is supposed to represent the shape of the state of Tennessee. Font looks nice on some numbers and on some I don't like it as much. 8 is probably my least favorite which sucks as that is our franchise QB.

tennessee-state-map.jpg

14 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

The helmet is a joke. That's the first basic dumb *** idea you bypass in the first five minutes of the opening design  meeting. Any idiot can think of that .

Slap the logo on a blue helmet duhhhh. Where' my sippy cup duhhhh

I'l have to see the multi angle  photos  to critique  the rest.

They also incorporated a sword design on top so not completely basic.

Archived