Say hello to the Titans new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

What on earth does "Titan Up" mean? 

Hate marketing hash tags. 

Jerseys are OK. The number 8 jersey will look just fine being rammed into the turf at NRG by JJ

His 1.5 sacks the past two seasons say otherwise....;)

I'll echo those saying the sheath on the pants is dumb.

And while I don't really like the dark blue helmet with their logo, I love the sword stripe idea. It's so much better than the two short curves they used to have.

Their old jerseys were one of my least favorite and I've been waiting for a redesign. These are certainly better, imo. I know the numbers draw comparison, but I'm not sure why people are comparing these uniforms the absolute dumpster fire that is the Buccaneers.

Being a Toronto native, Titans always remind me of the Argos.  They share the exact same color scheme and similar things like exact same design on the pants, similar helmet design with the line down the middle, similar circular logo with a letter, etc.  The new navy blue helmets just remind me even more of the Argos (although the CFL doesn't have the 1 helmet rule, so the Argos have both the white and blue versions of the helmet).  But the jersey design is vastly different.  

I prefer the Titans' older jersey more.  It doesn't seem dated.  If anything, they need a logo change.  I never liked the flames on it.  Makes it look like the team's trajectory is downward.  

15 minutes ago, areksoo said:

Being a Toronto native, Titans always remind me of the Argos.  They share the exact same color scheme and similar things like exact same design on the pants, similar helmet design with the line down the middle, similar circular logo with a letter, etc.  The new navy blue helmets just remind me even more of the Argos (although the CFL doesn't have the 1 helmet rule, so the Argos have both the white and blue versions of the helmet).  But the jersey design is vastly different.  

I prefer the Titans' older jersey more.  It doesn't seem dated.  If anything, they need a logo change.  I never liked the flames on it.  Makes it look like the team's trajectory is downward.  

Their alternate logo should have always been their main logo to me. 

1056.png

If they would have made the alternate logo (sword) the logo on the helmet instead of the one we have now I may have liked it a bit more. Seems they went for the sword in every area except for the area it would have had the most impact. I'm not crazy about the numbers (especially the 8 as some have already mentioned), how the color on the side of the jersey comes down and just cuts off like a rectangle (would have looked better if it came to a point or something), or the sheath on the side of the pants either...it looks like a little diamond they just randomly slapped on there.

Also, the two different tones of grey on the shoulders looks like there's too much going on there imo. There are 5 colors going on in that small area, dark blue, light blue, dark grey, light grey, and the red nike swoosh. Looks cluttered imo. I'm not a fan of any of it really, I don't hate it, but I don't like it. I thought I may have liked it more after waking up to it, but unfortunately I don't.  I give it a 6/10.

Here's the alternate logo I mentioned before. I think it would have looked way cooler with the dark blue helmet than the current logo does and would have fit the sword theme they were going for much better by.....well, putting an actual sword on the helmet.

72383994075508406.png

11 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Really? I can see that with the top of the #1 but why have it on the bottom too? That would be a mirrored image of the State. I do agree that the font looks nice on other numbers though. I even like the 8. 

If you're talking about the stars, the TN flag has three stars on it to represent the three areas of the state.  West, Middle, and East.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I misread what you were talking about.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Let’s also take this time to show how great Nashville and the Titans fans are. Nashville deserves to host the draft next year.

As a Nashville native, and having seen how it's grown as a city and sports town in the past 32 years, it would be an incredible city to hold the draft in.

I think the nation got to see how awesome of a sports town it's become during the NHL Playoff last year.

Archived