Howie Simulator April 2k18: A Draft Game

Kiltman

Jeezla Roseman Simulator

Trades

Trade Foles to Az for their 2nd, 5th, and 2019 1st/2nd (Becomes a 1st if Foles makes the Pro Bowl). Thanks for the memories Nick. 

Trade Kendricks for a 4th

Trade Seumalo for a 6th

Trade #32 for a 2nd, 3rd, and 2019 2nd 

Trade our 2019 3rd for a 4th

Draft

2 Darius Leonard LB

2 Dallas Goedert TE

3 Andrew Brown DT

4 Daurice Fountain WR

4 Joe Noteboom OT

4 Ade Aruna DE

4 Parry Nickerson CB

5 Micah Kiser LB

5 Chase Litton QB

5 Siran Neal S

6 Chase Edmonds RB

6 Joe Ostman DE

7 Matt Gono OG

Yep, that's a bakers dozen worth of draft picks. On to UDFA!

UDFA

P Joe Zema

P Michael Carrizosa

LB Frank Ginda (If there is such a thing as a UDFA man crush, he is mine)

LB Al-Rasheed Benton

CB Chris Jones

CB Linden Stephens

CB Deatrick Nichols

DE/LB Kendall Donnerson

OT Ike Boettger

C Patrick Morris

C Evan Brown

TE Andrew Vollert

It would be an exciting training camp. NFL Should increase roster size to 58-60.

I specifically left out Holton Hill just to mix it up a tiny bit.

Shot in the dark of what I think might happen.

Eagles trade LB Mychal Kendricks and their 5th to the Saints for their 3rd 

Eagles trade pick 32 to the Denver (hops back into the 1st for a Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph and the 5th year option) and pick 99 (3rd)

2.40- Tyrell Crosby T Oregon

3.91- Nick Chubb RB Georgia (yes, I think he might fall this far)

3.99- MJ Stewart Slot CB UNC

4-130- Chad Thomas DE Miami

4.132- Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan

6.206- Darius Jackson LB Jacksonville State

7.250-  Jeremy Reaves S South Alabama

Went heavy on the small school guys at the end of draft

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Quality >> Quantity

If you're going to use that many picks, you may as well package them into better picks and get better quality. 13 is absurd.

Cream rises to the top. Half of them will be busts anyways, so I'd rather have quantity and quality, and that's what I did. Plus, this is what we want to happen, not what we think will actually happen.

Traded away Foles, Kendricks, and Seaumalo.  There's 3 open spots.

Shelton Gibson. Greg Ward Jr. Rashard Davis. Bryce treggs. Dom Williams. Marques Wilson. Chance Warmack. John Toth, Taylor Hart, Adam Zaruba, Josh Perkins, Donnell Pumphrey, Destiny Vaeao, Aziz ****tu, Joe Walker, Nate Gerry, Randall Goforth, DJ Killings, Davante Bausby, Eli Bouka, Maragos, Tre Sullivan.

Go ahead and name 10 guys in that group that aren't straight cut worthy.

We have more than enough spots for 13 picks + some UDFA's, unless you think the bums I just listed are more worthy of roster spots than talented rookies. If they are, they can prove it in TC before it's time to cut down to 53.

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Cream rises to the top. Half of them will be busts anyways, so I'd rather have quantity and quality, and that's what I did. Plus, this is what we want to happen, not what we think will actually happen.

Would you rather have sweet cream? Or bland flavorless cream? You can't have your cake and eat it too. I'll take 6 A-Tier prospects over 7 C tier and 5 B tier and 1 A Tier, Simply put you can't get as good of potential that way.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Would you rather have sweet cream? Or bland flavorless cream? You can't have your cake and eat it too. I'll take 6 A-Tier prospects over 7 C tier and 5 B tier and 1 A Tier, Simply put you can't get as good of potential that way.

I don't care about tiers, I took people who I think have chance to be good. What's the point of cake if you aren't going to eat it? 

Archived