1st Official Unofficial Depth Chart

Acgott

1st edition of the Depth Chart that doesn't matter has been released.

Notables:

TE has Ellison starting with first round rookie, Evan Engram as the backup. Last year's starter Will Tye is 3rd string. Syracuse Alumni Jay Bromley is in the starting lineup at DT. 2nd years BJ Goodson and Darian Thompson  are starters at MLB and FS after not playing those positions most of last year. They combined for 16 tackles last season.

On 8/6/2017 at 11:51 AM, Acgott said:

1st edition of the Depth Chart that doesn't matter has been released.

Notables:

TE has Ellison starting with first round rookie, Evan Engram as the backup. Last year's starter Will Tye is 3rd string. Syracuse Alumni Jay Bromley is in the starting lineup at DT. 2nd years BJ Goodson and Darian Thompson  are starters at MLB and FS after not playing those positions most of last year. They combined for 16 tackles last season.

Good for Goodson.  Hopefully he can hold the starting role at middle linebacker.  I like his style of play and think he can be the run blocker we've needed.  Ready to see his first game performance on friday.

22 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Good for Goodson.  Hopefully he can hold the starting role at middle linebacker.  I like his style of play and think he can be the run blocker we've needed.  Ready to see his first game performance on friday.

I'm really excited to see him too. Has had positive reviews so far and should see a good amount of time with Keenan Robinson out

Archived