Round 2 targets

Tetsujin

If Billy Price fell to us in the 2nd due to the injury, I would scream like a little girl.  

Mike Gesicki makes a lot of sense (not as big of a fan of Hurst and I think Goedert is gone by our pick).

Sony Michel would be a really good fit to share carries with Drake in Gase's offense if he's still there.  Guice wouldn't be bad, either.  If neither are there, I'd wait until round 3 or 4 for a RB. 

This is on the assumption that we get one of Smith/Edmunds/James in the 1st.

6 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

If Billy Price fell to us in the 2nd due to the injury, I would scream like a little girl.  

He wouldn't have to rush his recovery either, not with Sitton and Davis/Larsen.

6 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

This is on the assumption that we get one of Smith/Edmunds/James in the 1st.

I think 4 QBs are a lock to go top 10, plus Chubb, Barkely, Nelson.. basically guarantees Miami will have a crack at one of the top 2 LBs and safeties.

I keep reading that Gesicki is such a crappy blocker, which is why I wasn't touting him. Hurst appears to be very well-rounded.

Any OL that drops to us wouldn't be bad, either. Price, Hernandez, Wynn, Brown, or Williams.

Either of the UGA RB's I'd take in Round 3.

I think we will double down on TEs this year, and it’s a good year for it.  I would be fine with Hurst, Gesicki, or Andrews in the second.........and I would look for Fumigali in the fourth ( probably my favorite TE this class ).

21 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

I think we will double down on TEs this year, and it’s a good year for it.  I would be fine with Hurst, Gesicki, or Andrews in the second.........and I would look for Fumigali in the fourth ( probably my favorite TE this class ).

I could get on board with that.  Take Gesicki in the 2nd and compliment him with a primarily blocking TE in the 5th, 6th, or 7th.

The Dolphins have brought Hurst and Goedert down for a wine and dine. This is normally reserved for QB's, but the Dolphins have significant interest in both. I think that both may be off the board by the time we pick in the 2nd. Most draft analysts have Hurst going in the back of the first round, or very early in the second. Goedert has a better chance of being there. The Dolphins interest in both shows that they don't want a one dimensional TE.

Archived