Trades, trades, and more trades

Nickpeloso17

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

One of the best mock I've seen this season....I maybr would pick Nelson for Denver, but I can complain at all with Chubb.

If @The OUTLAW is right and the Browns take Chubb....Elway will run to the podium witn Barkley.

Thank you! Went back and forth with the Broncos pick, wouldn't be surprised with either.

I'm not a Landry fan, but I'm a lot happier with that pick after a trade down, so I'd be good with that. 

The second pick I'm not a fan of. Wide receiver isn't a major issue for the 49ers at this juncture, and I find a lot of overlap with Kirk and what we already have. There are much bigger holes on the roster. The team could use another cornerback, probably another linebacker. I do think that we will draft a wide receiver at some point, I just don't find this super likely. 

I like the Cleveland #1 and #4. I, however, don't think we would trade that far back into the first for a CB when one with near equal talents would be there at #33. Only way we trade into the teens is if there is a player that we have top on our boards. Especially for Jackson when we could have Oliver, Hughes, Davis, etc available in the second. Trading up for RB or CB in this draft is not a good idea because after the top 1 or 2 everyone seems very close in skill level. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I like the Cleveland #1 and #4. I, however, don't think we would trade that far back into the first for a CB when one with near equal talents would be there at #33. Only way we trade into the teens is if there is a player that we have top on our boards. Especially for Jackson when we could have Oliver, Hughes, Davis, etc available in the second. Trading up for RB or CB in this draft is not a good idea because after the top 1 or 2 everyone seems very close in skill level. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

In this mock all the top corners are gone by pick 33. I think Josh Jackson is a lot better than Carlton Davis so giving up the last 2nd round pick is worth it

I like it for the Falcons in Hurst it's a dang good pick for us in round 1.  Im not really sure why Hernandez would be a big target for us now though as of most of the OG prospects in round 1 he is probably the guy who is the least best fit for a ZBS we run compared to a power run scheme.   Thats not to say i don't think he could learn it and do well i just don't think we would target a OG in round 1 over a DT, WR, or TE after restructuring Levitre and Signing Fusco to 3 or 4 years.

Archived