Packers Big Board #12

Packerraymond

Who is #12 on the Packers Big Board  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is #12 on the Packers Big Board?

• Mike Hughes
    • Jaire Alexander
    • Josh Jackson
    • Vita Vea
    • Taven Bryan
    • Calvin Ridley
    • Mike McGlinchey
    • Connor Williams
    • Will Hernandez
    • Derrius Guice

1 minute ago, Jaegybomb said:

There is going to be a gap. They aren't in the same tier.

I think you are right, they are not.  They are different players and fits for different schemes.

Roq is an instinctive inside linebacker with plus movement skills.  No real size there, not going to play edge, ever.

LVE is a large man who moves extremely well, can play edge, can play inside.

I don't think he is as sudden or as instinctive as Roq.  But I do think he is more versatile.

Kind of comes down to scheme and where you think you can play them.  If the opportunity ever presented itself, I think they could both be on the field together, that is how different their games are.

5 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

There is going to be a gap. They aren't in the same tier.

You haven't given a single piece of evidence other than the fact it's easier for Leighton to jump cause he's tall (which is false) and you'd rather have a guy who was a good player at Georgia than Boise State (which is something no NFL scout would say or he'd be shown the door).

1 minute ago, Jaegybomb said:

You have plugged your ears and declared yourself the winner every time we have tried to have this conversation, even after the majority of people here agree Roq is better.

Seeing as it currently stands LVE 12 and Roquan 11 on that vote, I see no majority, but a pretty even split. I don't think there will be much of a gap at all.

Archived