Jaguars sign S Jeron Johnson, James Sample released

VLoo

10 minutes ago, VLoo said:

James Sample got released, which seems kind of surprising to me

Same, thought we got a steal in that draft.

But, if you can't stay healthy, you aren't going to be on a team. He's ALWAYS hurt. 

49 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Same, thought we got a steal in that draft.

But, if you can't stay healthy, you aren't going to be on a team. He's ALWAYS hurt. 

Availability is the best ability, but he had good potential. I thought this year would be the last chance so I'm surprised he was basically released before ever seeing the field. 

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

I thought he was going to have a hard time making the roster at this point. Didn’t expect to see him gone so early though.

I wonder if Jalen changes numbers now...

Jalen said a while back, he will keep #20. As well, Jeron Johnson has been issued #23.

33 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Jalen said a while back, he will keep #20. As well, Jeron Johnson has been issued #23.

I'm not sure Jalen necessarily sticks to his word there. It's kinda a d move to suggest a teammate would lose his job so you could get his number. 

5 hours ago, iPwn said:

I'm not sure Jalen necessarily sticks to his word there. It's kinda a d move to suggest a teammate would lose his job so you could get his number. 

I like Jalen just fine as #20 anyway.  Seems to fit.  It's nice and clean, squared away.  He's kinda making that number his own anyway.

Not really surprised about Sample, but it is another one time potential "draft steal" out the door.  He never really did anything though.

33 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Not really surprised about Sample, but it is another one time potential "draft steal" out the door.  He never really did anything though.

Seems to be the case with all of those. Telvin has been the only real exception. 

1 hour ago, Its A Sabotage said:

jeron is a good special teamer already offers more than sample

That's good to hear. Now let's hope that he offers up that number to Jalen, or else he might face the same fate. :ph34r:

13 hours ago, iPwn said:

I sure hope he switches to 23. I mean, he is a "Jordan Brand athlete". 

Archived