Double dip.

Millenhater

Is there any position you'd be willing to double dip in this draft?

specifically in the first four rounds.  For example If we take a rb in the second would you be upset if we spent a 3rd or 4th on another one if a the value was good. Personally I wouldn't be too upset if it means we finally addressed the position. 

O-line Lions will do nothing if Stafford is hurt, injuried, and not protected. Even if the defense is a top 5 defense I don't think Lions even crack a winning record without Stafford playing.

Lions need starters all over the D-line too but, We need TOO many starters on the D-line imo to fix in one year, I think they've patched it up well for a year with Slyvester/Ziggy but the only real long-term option on the D-line is still A'shawn Robinson which is a problem. We're built like the Colts/Packers.

Wouldn't make me mad if Lions came away with two Oline players and two Dline players this draft with our six picks.

DE and OG. LG is an existing hole and Lang isn't going to be around for much longer. Protecting Stafford is key. Lots of holes on DL but more pressing at DE: Ziggy is on a one year deal and we already need help opposite of him as it is.

As others have said, anywhere on the offensive or defensive line. We could use talent at DE and DT, and we also need a starting G or C. I'm always in favor of drafting versatile lineman in the mid-late rounds, as those guys can be cheap backups that cover multiple positions. Occasionally you'll get lucky and one will even develop into a starter. 

I would be okay with multiple picks on either line. But, that’s always my philosophy is build the lines.

This will be a very interesting draft. My big questions.

Will Quinn be able to acquire more picks?

How many starters will he select in this draft?

Will Quinn use a high pick on RB and TE?

I’m actually looking forward to this draft because of the potential for trades and movement. Hopefully Quinn can come out of this with three impact players.

Archived