Dolphins Sign Jay Cutler

CWood21

The dolphins are gonna struggle to get 6 wins, Cutler/Moore being the main reason but the o-line is trash as well aside from Tunsil and James throw in an injured pouncey and Cutler will be injured by week 6.

5 hours ago, OleXmad said:

The dolphins are gonna struggle to get 6 wins, Cutler/Moore being the main reason but the o-line is trash as well aside from Tunsil and James throw in an injured pouncey and Cutler will be injured by week 6.

I mean, predicting Pouncey getting injured is valid but I don't see how anyone can call our OL "trash" with Pouncey in the lineup. Least of all a Ravens fan.

18 hours ago, coors said:
21 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:
22 hours ago, coors said:

Over/Under on 8 wins?

Predicted 9-7 with Tannehill. Now I think we go 8-8 with Cutler.

Pretty much what I was thinking. 7-8 wins this year.

That's what I was looking at too, 6-7 wins.

Just now, JBURGE25 said:
18 hours ago, coors said:
21 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:
22 hours ago, coors said:

Over/Under on 8 wins?

Predicted 9-7 with Tannehill. Now I think we go 8-8 with Cutler.

Pretty much what I was thinking. 7-8 wins this year.

That's what I was looking at too, 6-7 wins.

Same, I'm thinking around 5-6 wins.

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, predicting Pouncey getting injured is valid but I don't see how anyone can call our OL "trash" with Pouncey in the lineup. Least of all a Ravens fan.

He's currently injured...so. When 3/5 of your starters are terrible I'd consider the o-line trash. 

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

He's currently injured...so. When 3/5 of your starters are terrible I'd consider the o-line trash. 

He's not injured, they're managing his reps coming back from injury. Not the same. He was 100% cleared in late July.

His history is certainly cause for concern, however. If Pouncey misses extended time, we're looking at another terrible interior OL.

Archived