Will the Green Bay Packers and Cleveland Browns Do Business Again During the 2018 NFL Draft?

Bob Fox

14 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Do the Packers have any history of dealing with John Dorsey?  I feel like if anything, it'd be less likely for them to strike a deal with each other because of the level of familiarity.

Yes. One trade for that muscle RB I can't think of right now and one for draft pick swaps. IIRC.

19 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Do the Packers have any history of dealing with John Dorsey?  I feel like if anything, it'd be less likely for them to strike a deal with each other because of the level of familiarity.

I agree. I don't recall us making a bunch of deals while he as with Kansas City. 

3 hours ago, triplejcubed3 said:

I agree. I don't recall us making a bunch of deals while he as with Kansas City. 

True, but that was also when Ted was running the show. I think BG has shown he is going to turn over every rock. Everything is speculation of course. That being said, I believe we will see more aggressive moves in this draft than in years past.

4 hours ago, triplejcubed3 said:

Given the level of intertwine between the franchises, I'd imagine that neither team is going to want to hand one of their preferred players to the other franchise.

Archived