Redskins trade a 6th to Cleveland for a 6th and Kevin Hogan

Brian23

Just now, Tyty said:

Too early to say. This could very well go down as the most significant trade of the modern age. 

Browns are wheelin' and dealin' this offseason. I think it's a tough call for most significant trade between this one and the Kessler to Jacksonville deal. We'll have to wait and see.

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Too early to say. This could very well go down as the most significant trade of the modern age. 

They won just for trading a player they were 100% going to cut. The overall means litter but I don't get why Washington did it. Just dumb. But whatever. It is a 6 rounder.

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

HoganTTRDynasty, it's going to be okay.

I can't believe Cleveland managed to trade him. Major props to them. Not a single QB is left from the 2017 team. The GM kept his word.

Meh.  Doesn't roll off the tongue in quite the same way.  "A" for effort though.

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

The only way I'm on board with this move is if Jay wanted a young QB already familiar with his system so that we can cut McCoy and use those cap savings to help us sign Hankins.

Seems like the kind of stretch that makes me think you'll pull a muscle. 

4 hours ago, Marcus21 said:

I get it. We need another arm for camp, and they obviously don't want to draft a QB late. Moving down in the 6th is not the end of the world. Please take your toe off the trigger!

Hogan isn't the worst QB to have on your roster. When he came in for relief for us, he actually looked pretty solid. But when he was asked to start, he was terrible.

Archived