DC Forum 8 Team Player Mock - DISCUSSION THREAD

D82

Alright guys, since we're in a bit of a dead period here and to hopefully generate some discussion and activity around here I figured we'd start up a player draft. Every player from all 32 teams is available as well as all players from the 2018 NFL Draft. 

We're going with 8 Teams at the moment, but if the interest is there we'll add more.

SIGN-UPS
1. Desperado82
2. flyingmonkey30
3. WizardHawk
4. DaBoys
5. HTTRG3Dynasty
6. Gmen4ev
7. Dallas94Ware
8. EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Im in depending  on start date. When will this start?

@NickChowaniec runs something similar in the summer. Maybe he can share some of his rules for this 

Rules for my mock is in the first post here. Plan to run it this summer again. 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Im in depending  on start date. When will this start?

@NickChowaniec runs something similar in the summer. Maybe he can share some of his rules for this 

Depends on when we get enough people. Try and work something that fits into everyone's schedule. 

@Texas_OutLaw7 figured the invite went without saying. 

I'll get back at you in about a week or so - have a major project I have to start AND finish by Thursday, then going off to New Orleans for my best friend's 40th birthday, so I'm basically going to be MIA until the 16th.

Are we going to have scheduled picks or is it kinda just whenever you're OTC.

If we had a set schedule of picks every day to make sure we knew when we were OTC/didn't have to debate about skipping anyone then I'll be in. 

55 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Are we going to have scheduled picks or is it kinda just whenever you're OTC.

If we had a set schedule of picks every day to make sure we knew when we were OTC/didn't have to debate about skipping anyone then I'll be in. 

We can certainly work out a set schedule.

Archived