A Quiet Place

RavensTillIDie

So the last horror movie I saw was in 2005. Amityville Horror remake. Went with two smoking hot girls that got 9's and 10's on the scale of hotness. Had my arm around both. Felt so cool until....BOOM! Spooky ghost outta nowhere. Literally yelped like a 6 year old girl. Swag ruined. Haven't seen a scary movie since then, no joke.

But I want to see this. I wanted to see this and the new IT! movie, but my pride won't allow me to do it.

I haven't been this excited for a movie in a long, long time.  I'm waiting until sometime next week for the opportunity to see this one in theaters with my dad and my sister.  I have a feeling this one's going to be the type of movie I obsess over. 

I saw it last night, I loved it. I agree with @August4th, the M. Night presence is very much there (back when he actually knew how to write/direct), I got a lot of vibes from Signs while watching this. And Emily Blunt killed it, as usual. Even in this film where she doesn't do a lot of speaking (for obvious reasons), her presence and emotion is felt. 

Very well-made and paced film. Def go see this.

I didn't know that Krasinski directed and wrote it to boot. Really spreading his wings since the office. I heard the premise for it on a podcast and they were very much in favor of it. The only movies the GF watches is horror, and she was a huge office fan, so I imagine that we will go see this. 

Great movie to fall asleep in

one of those times where it's "different" and "new" and all that crap that people buy into and say it's great. Never once was I on the edge of my seat, never once was I entertained. Awful movie

Archived