April 7th 2 Round Mock

Apollo

I could live with the Browns 1st round but the 2nd round you have all jacked up. I'm not even gonna say who I think it should be because I'd prob just pick all Ohio State players lol but your 2nd round is full of positions we are actually pretty good at. If he's still there at the end of the 2nd I think Jamarco Jones would be a good pick and fills a pretty big need

On 4/7/2018 at 10:54 AM, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

No James Daniels in the first 2 rounds?  Give him to the Bengals at 21.  I don't want Kolton Miller.

I'm ok with Smith at 46 if Daniels is 21.

I'd go Wynn in the first, then Ragnowe or Daniels in the second for sure

On 4/7/2018 at 1:53 AM, Apollo said:

14)  Green Bay Packers – Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama

Packers aren't taking a WR in the 1st round, you can put money on that.  Given how the board has shaken up, I think Harold Landry is the obvious answer here.

Pretty poor for Cleveland. As good as Ward is, he would never be the pick over Chubb...we signed or traded for about 500 DBs this offseason. Also, 2 DTs in the 2nd round (or any round for that matter) is definitely not happening, when we already have 3 on the roster as it is.

I'm sort of meh on it for the 49ers, but largely because I'm not a super huge fan of Davenport. Very realistic pick though, as we have definitely going through the rounds with him and he could easily be the guy. Chark is a guy that  a lot of 49ers fans really like. I have no idea if we go wide receiver that early or not as there are some other positions that could use upgrading first, but I do think we will be taking a wide receiver at some point, so its possible. It's actually a pretty solid job for the 49ers. 

Mixed reactions on this mock

Love Baker Mayfield at 12

I think we're a year too early on drafting a RB and we have so many holes everywhere else. 

I'd go

22) MLB Leighton Vander Esche over Derrius Guice

56) C/OG Billy Price or C James Daniels over Frank Ragnow

I think the Patriots value athleticism in a left tackle more than to draft Brown there. Good value, but with a limited QB athletically you need a tackle who can recover quickly. I don't know if Orlando Brown is that guy.

Archived