KOBK players for this season?

BleedTheClock

2 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Matt Ryan is getting a contract extension. This isn't anything close to a make or break year for him. Sit down. You're wrong.

Contract extensions doesn’t mean a damn thing if the organization loves a player despite his struggles. People get money everyday B.

45 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

Rivers has been in the league for how many seasons now, and hasn’t taken his team to the distance beyond those passing numbers?

Stafford hasn’t won a playoff game but he’s arguably a top-5 QB in the eyes of many. That’s why he has an asterisk as well. He has a solid defensive unit and key additions on offense this year. We will revisit this post midway through the season.

cool story bro. Aaron Rodgers hasnt won a SB in like 7 years now, why isnt he on this list? Drew Brees even longer than that. Cam Newton has never won one and is far more erratic as a passer than any of the three you listed.

This is an awful, ridiculous list. Thats as close to fact as an opinion comes.

Rivers has been in the league for how many seasons now, and hasn’t taken his team to the distance beyond those passing numbers?

Rivers likely punched his ticket into Canton last season. Nothing he does from here on out is really going to change anything. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I mean, his legacy would definitely be different if he won a Super Bowl...

Meh, I don't think so. This may have been the case 5-7 years ago, but not anymore.

He will go down as one of the best QB's of his era and a Hofer, but just a notch below the Big Four (Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees). 

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

Meh, I don't think so. This may have been the case 5-7 years ago, but not anymore.

He will go down as one of the best QB's of his era and a Hofer, but just a notch below the Big Four (Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees). 

Probably on the Marino level below the Favre, Young, group.

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

cool story bro. Aaron Rodgers hasnt won a SB in like 7 years now, why isnt he on this list? Drew Brees even longer than that. Cam Newton has never won one and is far more erratic as a passer than any of the three you listed.

This is an awful, ridiculous list. Thats as close to fact as an opinion comes.

Cam Newton at least went the distance and is somewhat in a similar situation to Super Bowl winner, Joe Flacco, right now. As for Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, they aren’t on the list because the fact remains that they have won a Super Bowl which trumps any argument. Last time I’ve checked, both of those guys won their games more recent than Ben Roethlisberger whom you’ve failed to exploit since you want to mention Bowl wins within the past 5 years, but I personally have nothing against him either.

*Just presenting facts only!*

Archived