R&Ps Post FA and trade MOCK!

REDandPEWTER

1. Cleveland: Sam Darnold- I believe it's set in stone. 

2. NY Giants: RB Saquan Barkley: Giants are not reaching for a QB. I believe they still might see what they have in Davis Webb or go the old school route and take a guy like Jackson or Rudolph and develop. 

3. NY Jets: Josh Rosen QB: Rosen is ready to play now and I believe that is who they have their sites set on. 

4. Cleveland: Bradely Chubb DE: Browns may look to move but they are able to land the top QB and possibly the 2nd best player in this draft. 

5. Denver: Denzel Ward CB: This is a tough one. Have they given up on Paxton Lynch? And who do they value at the QB position to take at 5? I was tempted to give them Josh Allen here, but I don't think it happens. Elway won't reach for a QB at 5. 

6. Indianapolis: G Quenton Nelson: Indy is desperate for OL help. And won't trade down. 

7. Bills trade up****- Send Tampa bay their 1st round pick 12th overall, and 22nd overall for the #7 overall pick: Bills select Josh Allen QB Wyoming

8. Arizona Via chicago: Baker Mayfield 

9. Niners: Minkah Fitzpatrick CB 

10. Oakland: Roqwan Smith LB

11. Miami: Vita vea DT 

12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select: Safety Derwin James Florida State 

Related image

Why: Bucs get the guy they want with ease. I was tempted to give them Davenport and have him develop behind Curry, Spence, and JPP. James is a playmaker that can matchup with RBs, TEs and slot WR and can bitz. He's our version of Cam Chancelor. 

22nd Overall First Round: G Will Hernandez utep

Image result for will hernandez

Why Hernandez? Bucs complete the "process" of overhauling the OL. Hernandez is slated to be a late first-early 2nd. I can't see him being there at 38. Hernandez is a beast and an interior line of Marpet-Jensen-Hernandez gives us a power run game. 

2nd Round: RB Rashaad Penny San Diego State. 

Image result for Rashaad Penny

- Solidy the OL and now you get yourself a dynamic RB to who is physical, has good vision and can hit the home run. Excellent pick here for the Bucs. Chubb is another guy I look at but I don't see the explosiveness on film as I do with Penny, who does have less tread on the tires than Chubb. 

4th Round: CB Christian Campbell Penn State

Image result for christian campbell psu

- Bucs have met with Campbell and like his size speed and ball skills. He may not start on Day one but hes an intriguing prospect who can challenge for the outside CB spot. 

5th Round: Marcell Frazier DE Missouri 

Image result for marcell frazier missouri

- Bucs add depth to the edge rush with Frazier who can be a part time player. 

6th Round: Folorunso Fatukasi, DT, Connecticut 

Image result for Folorunso Fatukasi, DT, Connecticut

Bucs continue to add depth to the DL. Fatukasi can play the run and pass well. One of my sleepers. 

6th Round via Pittsburgh: Kurt Benkert QB Virginia 

- I've read somewhere the bucs may be looking for a developmental back qb prospect as there are rumblings Ryan Griffin may not be that guy. Benkert has some quality tools to develop into a quality back up to Winston. 

7th Round:  Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR, South Florida 

- Bucs take a receiver with speed to compete for KR/PR and 5th/6th receiver role. 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

He’s just a natural instinctive runner who has the talent to match the vision. 

He's also the kind of RB who turns a loss into a gain of one. And plays like that happen all the time. I think it's a really underrated thing.

Archived