Come on in! Introduce yourself!

ET80

4 hours ago, Drained said:

Not been anyone introducing themselves for a while... but I might as well.

Name: Drained

Occupation: Woodworker, I make bespoke wooden flooring. It's hard work but quite fulfilling I guess?

Hobbies: Watching the Texans, exercising, just in general sports and I write a bit on the side but I'm not the best at it.

Favorite player (current): JJ Watt, DeAndre Hopkins, Deshaun Watson

Favorite player (past): Andre Johnson

Other Sports/Teams I follow: Houston Astros, Houston Rockets, Liverpool FC, I also am a casual observer of other sports, especially when I'm bored lol

Welcome. All opinions are welcome except thinking BOB is good and should remain the coach.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Great to have you on board, @Drained!

This sounds really cool, actually - I'm a klutz when it comes to labor of this nature, so anyone who can do stuff like this has a pretty special talent in my book.

Oh trust me I am too.  I was just lucky to have a lenient boss keep his cool until I was able to stop falling over myself haha.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: LORK88

Hobbies: Sports, traveling, spending time with friends/family

Favorite player (current): JJ Watt

Other Sports/Teams I follow: Dallas Stars, San Antonio Spurs, Texas Tech, Chelsea FC, Croatia

Anything else: Well, it's definitely been awhile. Used to have way too much time on my hands back in college when I would write game threads, moderate (kind of), make sigs, and obsess over the draft. Life got in the way and O'Brien screwed up the fun up the draft, but thought it was time to jump back into the fun. A lot has changed since I last posted, but I'd rather not spoil the fun in one measly paragraph. Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to re-connecting with everyone! 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, LORK88 said:

Name: LORK88

Hobbies: Sports, traveling, spending time with friends/family

Favorite player (current): JJ Watt

Other Sports/Teams I follow: Dallas Stars, San Antonio Spurs, Texas Tech, Chelsea FC, Croatia

Anything else: Well, it's definitely been awhile. Used to have way too much time on my hands back in college when I would write game threads, moderate (kind of), make sigs, and obsess over the draft. Life got in the way and O'Brien screwed up the fun up the draft, but thought it was time to jump back into the fun. A lot has changed since I last posted, but I'd rather not spoil the fun in one measly paragraph. Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to re-connecting with everyone! 

Welcome back, Brad! We missed you!

All we need is kenney, goose and Grasspike, and we'll get the band back together!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everybody. I don't know if ya'll remember me, I remember a bunch of you, I used to post on here a bunch like 10 years ago. I'm not really sure why I ever stopped, but I want to do it again. I'm driving my fiance crazy talking about the Texans haha. But yea, I'm from PA, started watching the NFL in 2006, picked the Texans out of a hat. I love the Texans. Thanks for letting me back on board!

• Like 4

Just now, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Hey everybody. I don't know if ya'll remember me, I remember a bunch of you, I used to post on here a bunch like 10 years ago. I'm not really sure why I ever stopped, but I want to do it again. I'm driving my fiance crazy talking about the Texans haha. But yea, I'm from PA, started watching the NFL in 2006, picked the Texans out of a hat. I love the Texans. Thanks for letting me back on board!

Holy hell! Great to have you back!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Glad you finally made it to the new forum! Gotta most of the old posters back!  Just missing that Dangerous59 guy or whatever it was 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 5:13 PM, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Dude, talk about a blast from the past. Welcome back!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:13 AM, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Welcome back! Glad to see you find your way back 

• Like 1