It didn't happen since 1983 ! 3 Rounds Mock

zappa13004

Not a bad falcons mock at all although if it was up to me i might have taken this group over the on we got but i like both groups alot so im not mad at it at all.
1st - Taven Bryan - SDE/DT
2nd - B.J. Hill - NT - I consider him a 1st round DT and the 4th or 5th best in this draft.  Wouldn't even be mad if he was our round 1 pick if the other big 3 or 4 are gone.
3rd - Dante Pettis - WR

57 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Probably not in the first 3 rounds. We still have Ross, Boyd, and Malone who they really like. I expect them to target OL, DL, LB, and S/CB the first two days

Great ! Thats exactly what i did with Daniels, Ragnow, McIntosh, Edmunds and O'Daniel...

31 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not a bad falcons mock at all although if it was up to me i might have taken this group over the on we got but i like both groups alot so im not mad at it at all.
1st - Taven Bryan - SDE/DT
2nd - B.J. Hill - NT - I consider him a 1st round DT and the 4th or 5th best in this draft.  Wouldn't even be mad if he was our round 1 pick if the other big 3 or 4 are gone.
3rd - Dante Pettis - WR

Yes. Hill could be a better replacement of Poe, Hand is more of another DL not a NT. Hill is surprisingly athletic for a nose, i like him. I like him not like you (1st round) but i like him even higher than the 65 i gave to him..

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Not a fan of Orlando Brown, I'd rather switch Braden Smith for Brown. Our interior OL needs to be reinforced with Incognito getting older and below average players at C and RG.

Braden Smith will be a pretty good RG, you right. Is Mills better than Miller at their respective position ?

28 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Braden Smith will be a pretty good RG, you right. Is Mills better than Miller at their respective position ?

Mills keeps his roster spot because he's a versatile OL same with Ryan Groy. 

I'd be OK with a RT not named Orlando Brown.

47 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Yes. Hill could be a better replacement of Poe, Hand is more of another DL not a NT. Hill is surprisingly athletic for a nose, i like him. I like him not like you (1st round) but i like him even higher than the 65 i gave to him..

Agree on all fronts about the Poe Replacement and a D-line of   Vic Beasley, Grady Jarrett,  Taven Bryan , Takk Mckinley on pass downs   With rotations for run downs and depth of B.J. Hill, Jack Crawford, Derrick Shelby, Brooks Reed, J.T. Jones, and Ben Garland  is a damn nice D-line to have and a few of those can even play SLB.

26 minutes ago, The OUTLAW said:

Taking Sutton over Guice makes little sense for the Browns. 

Why ? Me i think it makes all the sense of the world :) Sutton has the potential to be a WR1 in this league. Landry is very good but more of a WR2. Coleman ? Well, a keeper to me but not that #1 WR. And Gordon ? You know what im talking about, as a player he is great but can the team really rely on him for the long haul ? Higgins, Louis or Janis, im okay with them but none have the potential to be that WR. Then the RBs. I think Barkley is special and thats why id like Dorsey to select him but if not, i do not see the need. Guice is good but not special. With a duo Hyde/Duke i do not see the pressing need to use a high pick on a good/but not special RB. Thats my point, make me understand your please..

1 minute ago, zappa13004 said:

Im sure you wrote Garland but thinking about another guy..

No i did not lol Ben Garland was our DT that is also our backup OG when injuries happen :)   He was a DT for us and done quite well there as well long before he was our OG last year when Levitre got injured.  He is that talented and is why i hope we keep him for awhile as elite depth.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

No i did not lol Ben Garland was our DT that is also our backup OG when injuries happen :)   He was a DT for us and done quite well there as well long before he was our OG last year when Levitre got injured.  He is that talented and is why i hope we keep him for awhile as elite depth.

OOhhhhh :$ Okay, i think i never saw him play on the defense. So sorry.

22 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

a D-line of   Vic Beasley, Grady Jarrett,  Taven Bryan , Takk Mckinley on pass downs   With rotations for run downs and depth of B.J. Hill, Jack Crawford,

And...If BJ.Hill is a 1st rounder, how could you get both Bryan and him ? :)

4 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Why ? Me i think it makes all the sense of the world :) Sutton has the potential to be a WR1 in this league. Landry is very good but more of a WR2. Coleman ? Well, a keeper to me but not that #1 WR. And Gordon ? You know what im talking about, as a player he is great but can the team really rely on him for the long haul ? Then the RBs. I think Barkley is special and thats why id like Dorsey to select him but if not, i do not see the need. Guice is good but not special. With a duo Hyde/Duke i do not see the pressing need to use a high pick on a good/but not special RB. Thats my point, tell me your please..

First and foremost, I don' think Sutton is that good.  He has not been able to create separation and I don't think he'd be a starter on this team unless something happens to Gordon.  I'd Rather have St. Brown or Chark and/or Guice or Michel all in front of Sutton. 

Archived